TC Helicon MP-70 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone
Product Ref: 18727
TC Helicon MP-70 Modern Performance Vocal MicrophoneDetails
Perfect Tone - This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance including the requirements of vocal effect processors. You'd expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100 dedicated to the needs of singers.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? Probably not - but you could argue it needs one really good one. One designed for today - where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding studio performance. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can't deliver. TC-Helicon MP-70 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you're making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon's modern performance vocal microphones are not a multi-purpose microphone. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-70 is voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-70 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
- Super-cardioid dynamic capsule
- 50Hz-18kHz frequency response
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output
- Height: 7.25 inches (185 mm)
- Diameter (max): 2 inches (50 mm)
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm ? light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz -18kHz
- Microphone Clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.