SubZero SZS-P15 15" Passive PA Speaker
SubZero SZS-P15 15" Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 77865View Full Description
Spend another £160.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Plastic Cabinet
The SubZero SZS-P15 features a hard PP plastic shell that is durable and long lasting. It is also lightweight, meaning the whole unit only weighs 14kg making it incredibly portable and absolutely ideal for traveling musicisans.
Incredibly user friendly with a fast and simple set up, the system features a 2 Pole speaker cable input and output. The high quality 15" speaker with 1" compression driver make the speaker sound good regardless of application and offers 150w of RMS power at 8 ohms and 330w at peak, suitable for medium to large size venues.
Complete Set Up
For a complete set up, this speaker can be linked with the Subzero SZS-P15A active speaker using the speaker extension output. This is available as a complete package including all the stands and cables you need to get gigging straight away!
- Input: 2 Pole Twist Lock Speaker Connection
- Output: 2 Pole Twist Lock Speaker Connection
- Speaker Dimension: 15 Inch
- Tweeter: 1 Inch Compression Driver
- Power: 150W RMS / 300W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 116dB
- Crossover: Passive at 3.0KHz
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 19KHz +/-3dB
- Cabinet Material: PP Hard Plastic
- Weight: 13.8kg
- Dimensions: 480 x 740 x 395mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.