Studio Electronics 5089 Filter Module
Studio Electronics 5089 Filter ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94435View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Analog Ladder Low-Pass Filter
The Studio Electronics 5089 Filter Module is a premium-grade ladder low-pass filter designed for euroracks. The classic analog modular sound is reminiscent of retro synth sounds from the 60s and 70s. This modular eurorack-format filter module is a 24dB/octave ladder filter, featuring a wide range of sculpting and modulation control. The resonance (Q) circuitry allows you to produce aggressive self-oscillation, even at the lowest frequency settings. Turning up the Resonance control will bring out the higher harmonics, resulting in aggressive and lifelike self-oscillation. The rich yet sleek tone delivers buttery type tonal characteristics that can be pushed to the limit for immense results.
Versatile Modulation Options
In addition to the Frequency and Resonance controls, the 5089 filter module includes seven patch points in total. These seven patch points provide exceptional modulation and manipulation options, allowing you to create unique combinations for a custom sound. You can add subtle nuances to your input sources, ranging all the way up to second-order harmonic distortion. The rich saturation and versatile timbres are ideal for everything from RnB basslines to synth leads and more.
Design & Applications
The sleek design of the Studio Electronics 5089 is uniformed with the rest of the Boomstar filters, providing an ergonomic layout that allows you to make quick changes on the fly. The frequency and resonance controls allows you to dial in your sound with precision and the classic full/half-track filter allows you to switch between full and half voltage tracking. The sleek controls and small size (12 HP) makes it ideal for any audio professional, as well as space conscious users.
- Voltage controlled, discrete analog, 24 db/oct transistor ladder, low-pass filter
- Hand-matched transistors
- From buttery-like tones to organic-sounding harmonic distortion
- Ideal for basslines, leads and more
- Rich saturation and generation-stretching timbres
- Seven patch points for versatile modulation/manipulation
- Frequency and resonance attenuators for dialling in your sound
- Full/half track switch offers multiple ranges of control
- Sleek, stylish design taking up only 12HP of eurorack space
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- Frequency: Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter
- Resonance: Adjusts the resonance of the filter
- Full Half Track: Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking
- Freq CV 1 : Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuator
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input attenuator
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuator
- Input: Adjusts the audio input
- Output: Adjusts the audio output
- 1 V/O: One volt per octave control voltage input
- Freq CV 1: Frequency control voltage 1 input
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input
- Input: Audio input
- Output (x2): Audio outputs
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 40mA, 27mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.