View Full Description
The Signature 22 MTK console features 16 iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company's top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise ratio. It also employs Soundcraft's acclaimed Sapphyre British-style 4-band EQ with dual swept mids, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
The mixer also includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon® studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx® limiters on the input channels. Its onboard multi-track USB audio interface offers pristine ultra-low latency recording to your DAW of choice, and also allows you to insert any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins on any input channel, effortlessly integrating studio plug-ins with live performances.
The console offers XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected. Accompanying the console are free downloads of the Lexicon® MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton® Live 9 Lite.
In addition, the Signature 22 MTK features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The Signature Series consoles are built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and have an internal universal power supply.
- High-Performance 22-input analogue mixer with onboard effects
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with dual sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Dual Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- Channels: 22
- Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps: 16
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ: 4-band (2 bands of swept mids)
- dbx® Limiters on inputs: 8
- Lexicon® Effects: Dual Engine
- USB Interface: 24-in/22-out
- Auxes: 5
- Subgroups: 4 mono/2 stereo
- Faders: 100 mm
- Height: 109 mm (4.3")
- Width: 490 mm (19.3")
- Length: 660 mm (26.0")
- Weight: 11.36 kg (25.1 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.