Sony WRU-8N/62 Plug-in UHF receiver 798-822 MHz
Product Ref: 15161
Sony WRU-8N/62 Plug-in UHF receiver 798-822 MHzDetails
Unique modular designed wireless microphone receiver The Sony WRU-8N receiver module is used in conjunction with the MB-8N
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SAW filters - SAW filters offer exceptional rejection of unwanted signals
Back-lit LCD - The LCD is back-lit so can be easily read even in poorly lit areas
Transmitter low battery alarm - LED indication shows when the battery from a Sony transmitter is getting low.
Push and set Jog-wheel - The WRU-8N makes setting easy with a quick one finger operation of settings
Simple to operate front panel controls - The front panel features clearly marked operational status that allow quick and easy access to operation functions and data.
Compact design - The WRU-8N is a unique diversity receiver that when used with the MB-8N allows upto four wireless microphone channels in just 1U
Auto channel assign and set up - The WRU-8N is capable of searching a group of frequencies and then giving the user an intermodulation free configuration.
Easy to read LCD display - The WRU-8N has an LCD that displays all operational status. RF,AF,Frequency & low transmitter battery alarm
Pre-programmed frequency groups - The WRU-8N has pre-programmed frequency groups that take away the strain and guess work from system setup
24 MHz switching channels - Each WRU-8N is able to carry 3 television bands that allows 192 selectable channels at 125 KHz channel spacing.
Remote PC control & monitoring - Functions and features can be remotely controlled and monitored when fitted in an MB-8N
- Operating Frequencies: Dependant on model and region of operation
- Reception: Diversity
- Signal to Noise: 60 db or more (A-weighted): At 60 dbu RF input at reference deviation (A-weighted)
- Selectivity: 60 db or more +/- 250KHz
- Power requirements: DC 5 Volts: Supplied from MB-8N
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 56 x 30.7 x 149 mm
- Weight: 165g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.