Sony F-720 Dynamic Microphone with On/Off switch
Product Ref: 15147
Sony F-720 Dynamic Microphone with On/Off switchDetails
The Sony F-720 Microphone for voice pick-up in sound reinforcement and recording systems.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- High quality dynamic capsule - The F-720's capsule delivers excellent sound quality and is highly robust.
- Low handling noise - 'Handling noise' occurs when an object comes into contact with the microphone, contributing an unwanted noise in the output signal. The most common sources of handling noise being when the presenter changing his/her hand grip' or he/she fits the microphone on to a stand. The F-720's mechanical construction features a 'shock-mounted' capsule that helps to reduce the effects of handling noise.
- On/Off switch - The integral On/Off switch allows the presenter to mute the microphone when not in use.
- High sensitivity - The microphone capsule uses a neodymium magnet that provides a high sensitivity response.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 13 kHz
- Directivity: cardioid
- Weight: 260g
- Dimensions: Diameter 37.6 mm, length 160 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.