Shure SM58 with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
£109.00 RRP £162.91
(including VAT @ 20%)
36 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 24 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £6.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Industry Standard Vocal Microphone
- Ideal for Lead & Backing Singers, Great for Speeches
- Cardioid, Dynamic Vocal Mic
- Warm & Clear Vocal Reproduction
- Includes Mic Stand, Mic Clip & 6m XLR Cable
Shure SM58 with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable— The legendary Shure SM58 vocal mic is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Product Ref: 15669
Shure Quality, Ruggedness and Reliability
The Shure SM58 is an industry standard, highly versatile vocal microphone which is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It is a popular choice amongst professional vocal artists in live performance settings including singers, DJs and presenters in a wide range of venues. Some notable users of the SM58 include Kasabian, Henry Rollins and The Who.
High Quality Vocals
This unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Tailored for vocal response with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect, the result is a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech.
This Shure microphone houses a highly effective, built-in spherical filter that minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise whilst a cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise, even in extreme conditions. Its advanced pneumatic shock mount system also minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
Built To Last
The SM58's rugged enamel-coated metal construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that, even with rough handling, the Shure SM58 can withstand the rigours of touring!
To listen examples of the Shure SM58, please download the mp3 demo files from the links below.
MI Pro Survey Winner 2009: Best Microphone
ProSound Reader's Choice Award 2009: Dynamic Microphones
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 298 g
- (1) Shure SM58 Microphone
- (1) Zippered storage bag
- (1) Swivel stand adapter
- (1) Boom microphone stand
- (1) Microphone clip
- (1) 6m XLR cable
A similar model is also available with the addition of an on/off switch - SM58S
You may also be interested in ...
|Gator GM-4 Microphone Bag||£20.99|
|Gator GX-33 Microphone / Stand Bag||£25.99|
|TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal / Guitar Processor||£219.00|
|Shure SM58 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone||£94.00|
|Shure PG58 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable||£54.95|
|Shure SM58S With Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable||£119.00|
|Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable||£56.95|
|Shure SM58S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with Switch||£105.00|
|Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Microphone||£149.00|
|Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone||£189.00|
Tell a friend about...
Shure SM58 with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Shure SM58 with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.