Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Mic with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable
Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Mic with Boom Mic Stand and 6m CableDetails
The Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Mic is a legendary multi-purpose microphone with a contoured frequency response for clean sound reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 has been used by some of the most famous and influential people around the world including every single United States president since the microphones introduction in 1965. This pack also includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 6m XLR-XLR cable.
Product Ref: 15450View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
An industry-standard and highly versatile microphone, the Shure SM57 is an exceptional tool for recording both musical instrument pickups and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar and woodwinds.
Best suited to the professional musicians who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument, the SM57 has been used on stages and in studios around the world. Its contoured frequeny response with presence rise helps your instrument cut better through the main mix. Great for snare, toms, electric guitar, percussion and brass.
"It's a genuinely fantastic mic that has never been surpassed for value for money. If I could only ever have one mic, this would be the one I would choose." - HighEndRecording.net
- Boom Mic Stand by Gear4music
- XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m
- Shure SM57 Microphone
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -54.5 dBV/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin Male XLR
- Case: Dark grey enamel, die-cast steel with polycarbonate grille and stainless steel screen
- Includes: Swivel Stand Adapter, Storage Bag
- Weight: 284g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.