Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure SE846 Sound Isolating EarphonesDetails
The Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones are designed for applications which require only the finest and most accurate audio reproduction. Featuring quad high definition MicroDrivers and sound isolating sleeves that reduce ambient noise by up to 37dB, the Shure SE846 earphones deliver extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. The SE846 Sound Isolating earphones come supplied with several replacement sleeves, two detachable cables with MMCX connectors, two pairs of nozzle inserts and an extremely durable road case.
Product Ref: 40252View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.18 per month Finance from £23.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure SE846 in ear headphones provide extended high frequency reproduction alongside a tight and true low-end performance. Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers give the SE846 isolating earphones a huge dynamic range with total clarity- with a frequency response can be customised to sound warm, balanced or bright using the included filter sets. The detachable wireform fit cable and wide variety of included accessories allow total comfort for the user and ensure a top of the line, tailored listening experience.
Whether you are looking for accurate and reliable on stage monitoring for live performance, or an incredibly defined 'hi-fi' listening experience when on the move, Shure SE846 Sound Isolation Earphones offer high quality audio reproduction designed to deliver.
The Shure SE846 Earphones were given a 5 Star review by What HiFi.
"These 'phones give the impression of delivering every last nuance, and do so in an appealingly natural and understated way. A grand is a lot of money for any headphones, but given an appropriately talented system we think the SE846s are good enough to justify that kind of outlay." - What HiFi
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end roll-off at 3dB at 90Hz ( 10dB at 250Hz)
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
- Comfortable, sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with audio, whether on-stage or on the go.
- Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization- MMCX Connector & lock-snap mechanism allows 360-degree rotation.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear.
- Sound Signature: Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance
- Sensitivity: 114dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9Ω
- Frequency Range: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Isolation: Up to 37dB
- MicroDriver Type: Quad High-Definition
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 116cm / 162cm
- Colour: Clear
- Included Accessories:
- Black Foam Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Yellow Foam Sleeves (One Pair)
- Triple Flange Sleeves (One Pair)
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm Adapter
- Airline Adapter
- Volume Control
- 116cm Detachable Cable
- Nozzle Removal Key
- Two Pairs of Nozzle Inserts
- Cable Clip
- Polishing Cloth
- Water and Crush Resistant Road Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.