Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable
£56.95 RRP £80.79
(including VAT @ 20%)
23 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 24 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £3.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Shure PG57 Dynamic Microphone
- Shure Mic Clip
- Boom Mic Stand
- Shure Cable
Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable— The PG57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in amplified and acoustic instrument applications.
This pack includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a cable.
Product Ref: 19229
Shure's PG57 is a rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals. XLR connection.
What is the PG57 best suited to?
The PG57 is a versatile mic for use in amplified and acoustic instrument applications, such as on-stage or studio miking of guitar amps, brass instruments and saxophones. It is mainly used by amatuer/semi-pro musicians. The PG57 can also be used for Vocals and Speech
How does the PG57 relate to the SM57?
Its the entry level version of the popular SM57 and would be used for the same type of instrument applications. It has a dynamic cartridge with a cardioid polar pattern, a hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse and has an on/off switch for onstage control. It also includes a 4.5 m cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for instrument applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - ("Polar pattern" describes how well the microphone "hears" sound from different directions.)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56 dBV/Pa / 1,6 mV/Pa
- Weight: 324 g
- 15ft. (4.57m) cable
- Break-resistant mic clip
- Storage bag
You may also be interested in ...
|Shure PG58 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable||£54.95|
|Vocal Microphone with Boom Stand and Cable||£25.99|
|Shure PG58 Dynamic microphone||£52.50|
|Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack||£149.00|
|Shure SM58 with Boom Mic Stand and 6m Cable||£109.00|
|Shure SM48 Dynamic Microphone||£85.00|
|AKG D5 Dynamic Lead Vocal Mic||£69.00|
|Audio Technica PRO41 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable||£62.00|
|Shure PG48 Dynamic microphone||£35.00|
|Shure SM48S Dynamic Mic + Switch||£69.00|
Tell a friend about...
Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Shure PG57 With Boom Mic Stand and Cable
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.