Shure PG42 Side Address Condenser Microphone
Product Ref: 14454
Shure PG42 Side Address Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Specifically engineered for vocal reproduction, the PG42 Side-Address Condenser Microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PG42 has been tailored for vocal use. Its primary role would be for use in recording applications.
It has a voice-tailored frequency response that is specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances. The large diaphragm capsule provides a wide dynamic rangeThis is the difference between the queitest and loudest sound that a mic can pick up for clear highs and strong lows. A high pass filter allows you additional control of unwanted low-end signal and the -15dB switchable attenuator gives you even more versatility. It is a condenser mic so it will require phantom power.
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -35 dBV/Pa / 17,8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 15 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure:
- Pad Off: 130 dB
- Pad On: 145 dB
Weight: 439 g
Large diaphragm capsule with voice-tailored frequency response
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a shock mount and a carrying case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.