Shure Motiv MVL Condenser Lavalier Mic for Smartphones and Tablets
Shure Motiv MVL Condenser Lavalier Mic for Smartphones and TabletsDetails
The Shure MOTIV MVL Condenser Lavalier Microphone is a reliable and discreet lapel microphone designed for close-mic speech recording applications. Featuring a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS connector, the MOTIV MVL can be used with any mobile phone or tablet with digital recording capabilities. By simply plugging the MVL directly into your device's headphone jack and using the ShurePlus? MOTIV iOS app or another recording platform, you can record high quality speech anywhere and immediately share via email or text.
Product Ref: 62618View Full Description
Spend another £200.50 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mobile Compatibility With Clarity
Connecting to any mobile device featuring a 3.5 mm input jack, the MVL offers precise audio reproduction anywhere. The flexibility make it ideal for use with interviews, videography and public speaking. Whilst integrated mobile microphones offer decent sound quality, the Shure lavaleir microphone simply surpasses the standard with electromagnetic interference protection, low self-noise, high signal-to-noise ratio, low susceptibility to distortion and maximum sound pressure levels. With an added windscreen, breath and wind noises are drastically reduced for a crisp sound.
High Quality Recording App
Recording on the go is made easier with the ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app, designed for specific use with the MOTIV microphone series. The app enables 24bit/48kHz recording and full control over the MV88 microphone. Users can share files through email and texts all whilst making real-time alterations. No matter the situation, the five preset modes will automatically adjust to suit the best settings for the purpose of recording.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MOTIV MVL Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x Replacement Foam Windscreen
- 1 x Drawstring Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Metal Tie Mount
- Superior audio clarity
- Effective immunity to audible interference
- Compatible with ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App and other iOS audio/video recording apps
- Connects to headphone jack with 1/8" TRRS connector
- Compatible with all portable devices with a 3.5mm input
- Low self-noise
- Even, natural response across frequency range
- Less susceptible to distortion
- Matte black, sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive placement
- Snug-fit foam windscreen
- Includes storage pouch, tie clip, and windscreen
- Microphone Capsule: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 350Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Maximum SPL: 124 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB, Typical
- Sensitivity: -44.0 DBFS/Pa @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Output Noise: 29 dB A-Weighted
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 29 dB(A)
- Microphone Connector: 3.5 mm TRRS
- Microphone Bias: 2.7 V DC Through 2.2KΩ Resistor
- Current Drain: 245 µA, Typical
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Housing: Cast Zinc
- Weight: 8 g
- Height: 15.2 mm
- Width: 5.5 mm
- Depth: 5.5 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.