Shure Motiv MVL Condenser Lavalier Mic for Smartphones and Tablets
Shure Motiv MVL Condenser Lavalier Mic for Smartphones and TabletsDetails
The Shure MOTIV MVL Condenser Lavalier Microphone is a reliable and discreet lapel microphone designed for close-mic speech recording applications. Featuring a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS connector, the MOTIV MVL can be used with any mobile phone or tablet with digital recording capabilities. By simply plugging the MVL directly into your device's headphone jack and using the ShurePlus™ MOTIV iOS app or another recording platform, you can record high quality speech anywhere and immediately share via email or text.
Product Ref: 62618View Full Description
Spend another £200.50 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Shure MOTIV MVL's high quality omnidirectional capsule has the best signal-to-noise ratio in its class, allowing you to capture clear and precise audio with minimal interference. The microphone comes supplied with a tie-clip mount and windscreen, along with a carrying pouch to keep it safe and protected when not in use.
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connector plugs into any mobile phone or tablet with a headset microphone input jack
- Sleek, miniature housing for discreet appearance onscreen
- Best-in-class in signal-to-noise ratio, headroom and maximum SPL
- Proven Shure RF/GSM interference protection blocks errant noise artifacts due to external interference
- Quality design and construction, built to Shure technology and durability standards
- Includes windscreen, tie clip and carrying pouch
- Microphone Capsule: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 65 dB
- Maximum SPL: 124 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB, typical
- Sensitivity: -44.0 dBFS/Pa @ 1 kHz (Ref. 1 kHz)
- Equivalent Output Noise: 29 dB A-weighted
- Microphone Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS (Tip = No Connection, Ring 1 = No Connection, Ring 2 = Ground, Sleeve = Audio)
- Microphone Bias: 2.7 V DC through 2.2 K - resistor
- Current Drain: 245 uA, typical
- Housing: Cast Zinc
- Dimensions with Cable: .22 .6 52" in. (5.5 15.2 mm 132 cm)
- Weight: 8.0 g (.28 oz)
- Includes: MVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone with Drawstring Carrying Pouch, Windscreen and Tie Clip
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 2"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.