Shure MV51 MOTIV Condenser Mic for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad
Shure MV51 MOTIV Condenser Mic for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPadDetails
Product Ref: 54427View Full Description
Spend another £61.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording App
The MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart features for high-quality digital recording on the go - all in an intuitive interface. Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV app allows users to share files via email, text and SMS, and make real-time adjustments. Adjustable functions include selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, compression, equalization and an intuitive stereo width control that optimizes the microphone polar pattern for the sound source and surrounding environment.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MOTIV MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1 x 1m USB-to-MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x 1m Lightning-to-MicroUSB Cable
- High quality stereo condenser microphone for iOS devices
- Compatible with USB 2.0 supported Android devices
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- 25mm Microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8” thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB cable and (1) Micro-B to Lightning cable
- All metal construction, vintage-inspired design
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Respone: Adjustable, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure: 130 dB
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: USB
- Attenuator: No
- Mute Switch Attenuation: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-Bot/48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Housing: All Metal Construction
- Mounting Stand: Built-In
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Weight: 574 g
- Height: 128 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Depth: 70 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.