Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Dual Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone, Nickel
Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Dual Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone, NickelDetails
Product Ref: 68514View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The KSM8 delves into unknown territory and has become the first of its kind to offer dual diaphragms suitable for high-end vocal reproduction. The two ultra-thin diaphragms work together with a groundbreaking inverted airflow system to allow the cardioid polar pattern to progress along the entire frequency range. The cardioid pattern focuses solely on the main source of sound and effectively rejects interfering noise and feedback.
Patent-Pending Cartridge Design
With an innovative Dualdyne cartridge design, proximity effect becomes a thing of the past as feedback rejection is completely under control. The lack of proximity effect makes the KSM8 extremely versatile in its application and can be used in any situation. Another layer to the KSM8 microphone is the cutting edge manufacturing methods that utilise ultra-sonic and internal laser welding for outstanding mechanical reliability.
Shure Quality Durability
Whilst the KSM8's sound capabilities break the mold, the classic Shure construction quality is still clear to see and feel. The grille has been created with a dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel that delivers excellent protection against wind and breath n whilst being waterproof. This rugged construction is hidden by a sleek, contemporary cover finished in nickel.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Microphone
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Stand Adapter
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (1 x active / 1 x passive)
- Ground breaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional proximity effect control
- Accurate frequency response (neutral mid and high reproduction)
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad for rejecting unwanted sounds
- Dent resistant, hardened carbon steel grille
- Hydrophobic woven fabric provides excellent plosive and wind protection
- Cartridge Type: Dual-Diaphragm Dynamic (Moving Coil)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 300 Ω
- Sensitivity: -51.1 dBV/Pa
- Polarity: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage
- Connector: Three-Pin Professional Audio XLR (Male)
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Housing: Die-Cast Aluminium
- Weight: 330g
- Height: 187.9 mm
- Width: 48.3 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.