Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 Digital Wireless SM58 Vocal Mic System
Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 Digital Wireless SM58 Vocal Mic SystemDetails
The Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 Digital Wireless Microphone System combines professional-quality sound with reliable and user-friendly operation. The GLXD24UK/SM58 wireless system consists of a GLXD4 digital wireless receiver with automatic frequency management and true digital diversity, along with an GLXD2/SM58 handheld microphone transmitter. The legendary SM58 microphone capsule is regarded as the industry-standard and features an uniformed cardioid pickup pattern that captures vocals with warmth and clarity. Offering up to 16 hours of continuous use and an operating range of up to 30 metres, the Shure GLXD24UK/SM58 digital wireless microphone system is perfect for any live performance venue.
Product Ref: 38671View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.30 per month Finance from £11.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
SM58 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
The Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone is ideal for both recording and performing, specifically designed for vocal applications. The uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source, allowing your voice to cut through the mix by minimising background noise and reducing feedback. The rugged construction features a pneumatic shock-mount system and steel mesh grille that will last for years whilst still providing consistent performance and reliability. Tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals, the Shure SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard.
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure GLXD4UK receiver features LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology which greatly improves signal stability and reliability. The GLXD4 system works by continuously scanning the available frequency spectrum and automatically selecting the best open channel, with no audio interruption. Combined with true diversity operation, which compares and selects the strongest signal from the device's two independent antennae, the Shure GLXD4 system ensures that the receiver always delivers consistent, crystal-clear audio.
Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
The GLXD4UK features Shure's proprietary Lithium Ion batteries, which provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. These batteries can be charged using a variety of car, wall or USB chargers (sold separately).
- 20m - 30m operating range
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Lightweight and rugged construction
- Two-colour transmitter status indicator LED
- Custom Lithium-ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 15 minute quick charge for up to 1.5 hours of performance
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimises background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- 50Hz to 15kHz frequency response
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channel and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically switching to backup frequencies
- Hi-resolution LC display
- Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
- Identifies transmitter from receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- 120dB dynamic range
- Integrated battery charging port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4'' output connectors
- Custom lithium-ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Receiver Type: Single Channel
- Scan Functions: Channel Scan and Group Scan
- Sync Functions: Pairing (2.4GHz and DECT)
- Included Antenna: External 1/2 Wave
- Battery Status: Leveled Battery Life Indication (HH:MM)
- RF Sensitivity: -88dBm for 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Spurious Rejection: 35dB, Typical
- Antenna Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Tuning Range: 2400MHz
- Display: Multi-Function LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Receiver Housing: Moulded ABS
- Power Supply: External
- Weight: 286g
- Dimensions: 40mm x 183mm x 117mm (H x W x D)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz, Tailored
- Sensitivity: -54.50dBV/Pa - 1.85mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Weight: 298g
- Dimensions: 162mm x 51mm x 51mm (H x W x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.