Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemDetails
Product Ref: 38669View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.83 per month Finance from £7.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
The BLX4 wireless receiver delivers an improved frequency response for up to 12 compatible channels per group and includes a channel scan for effortless setup. The receiver includes internal antennas that offer up to 100 metres of operating range with excellent signal strength. The internal positioning is also suitable for transport and easy storage as they cannot be broken from the outside. The BLX4 makes setup incredibly easy to use as it only takes one button to start a group and a channel scan to give you the best frequency. To make operating the system even simpler, there are two colour audio status indicators. Green reveals normal audio levels and red shows excessive audio levels to identify clipping.
The Industry-Standard Microphone
Included in this system is the Shure SM58 microphone, which is industry-standard and incredibly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone that has been engineered to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 features a shock-absorbing grille that is designed to dent upon impact, protecting the cartridge from damage and ensures reliable performance. Internally, the SM58 utilises calculated porting within the capsule to deliver a uniformed cardioid polar pattern across the frequency range for maximum gain-before-feedback. Additionally, the adhesive compound secures the transformer and prevents both moisture and temperature changes from entering the handle while also producing an airtight chamber to enable proper shock mounting and low-end frequency response. The Shure SM58s is equipped with a highly effective, built-in spherical filter which minimises wind, breath and vocal 'pop' noises. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background and handling noise. Throughout its 50 years within the music industry, the quality of vocal performance attracts the likes of Henry Rollins, Patti Smith, Sheryl Crow, Cage The Elephant and The Derek Trucks Band. The latter even flattened the microphone under their tour bus yet the SM58 still remained functional. The iconic Shure microphone offers durable construction with a refined shock-mount system that guarantees a consistently good performance both indoors and outdoors.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure BLX4 Analogue Wireless Receiver
- 1 x BLX2/SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone With Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x Swivel Adapter
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Thread Adapter
- 100m operating range
- Power & battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Easy frequency matching
- Battery life of up to 14 hours
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Gain attenuation of -10dB
- Lightweight & robust construction
BLX 4 Receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna
- One touch QuickScan
- XLR & 1/4" audio outputs
- Two LED colour audio status indicators.
- Set Type: Vocal
- Amount Of Handhelds: 1
- Number Of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
- BLX 4 Receiver
- Transmission: Analog
- Power Supply: External
- Housings: Molded ABS
- Active Antenna Possible: No
- Bias via BNC: No
- High Density Mode: No
- Interference Detection: No
- Remote Control: No
- Number of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
- DANTE Audio Network Interface: No
- Scan Features: Quick Scan
- Sync Features: None
- Detachable Antennas:No
- Network Ability: No
- Software Control: No
- Logic: No
- Cascade: No
- Rack Hardware: Optional URT2
- Receiver Displays: LEDs
- Receiver Type: Single
- Line Mic Switch:
- Image Rejection: 50 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm, For 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Phantom Power Protection: No
- Weight: 241 g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 x 188 x 103 mm
- BLX2/SM58 Transmitter
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Battery Life Alkaline: 14 h
- Operating Range (Up To): 100 m (Under Typical Conditions)
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Audio Mute: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Switchable RF Power: No
- Batteries: AA
- Battery Status: Multi-Color LED
- Frequency Diversity: No
- Functionality: Transmitter
- High Density Mode: No
- Weight: 340 g
- Transmitter Weight: 218 g
- Dimensions: 224 x 53 x 53 mm
*THERE IS NO UHF TV BAND USED FOR BLX SYSTEMS THAT CAN BE USED ALL OVER EUROPE AND NEED TO BE REGISTRED IN MANY COUNTRIES*
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.