Shure BLX1288UK/PG30 Dual Headset & Handheld Wireless Mic System
Product Ref: 38667
Shure BLX1288UK/PG30 Dual Headset & Handheld Wireless Mic SystemDetails
The Shure BLX1288UK/PG30 is a dual wireless microphone system including a BLX2/PG58 handheld microphone and PG30 headset microphone with transmitter body pack with a single combined receiver.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Shure BLX1288UK/PG30 dual wireless microphone system offers an incredibly flexible solution capable of dealing with a wide range of situations where wireless vocal reinforcement is required.
From vocal performances to roaming microphone and conference presentations, the BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter offers excellent vocal reproduction, with Shure build quality providing reliable performance show after show. Bullet proof wireless technology ensures the smooth and seamless transmission of signals without the loss of audio quality.
For situations where 'hands free' is a must, the PG30 headset microphone offers not only freedom, but stunning audio quality and the comfort to be worn for the whole performance, with the BLX1 body pack receiver clipping discretely out of sight.
Featuring professional quality sound combined with reliable and user intuitive operation, the BLX1288UK/PG30 system allows the use of a handheld microphone alongside a headset with body pack transmitter. A single combined receiver is provided to work for both microphones and makes setup, pack down and storage simple and convenient.
The system includes: PG30 headset condenser microphone, BLX1 body pack transmitter (for PG30 microphone), BLX2/PG58 handheld microphone and BLX88 dual channel receiver.
PG30 Headset Condenser Microphone
- Comfortable wire frame for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
BLX2/PG58 Handheld Microphone with PG58 Capsule
- Integrated microphone capsule design featuring PG58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per channel
For further information and specifications of the Shure BLX1288UK/PG30 Dual Headset & Handheld Wireless Mic System please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.