Sennheiser ew 300-2 IEM G3 E Band Wireless In Ear Monitor System
Sennheiser ew 300-2 IEM G3 E Band Wireless In Ear Monitor SystemDetails
The Sennheiser ew 300-2 IEM G3 E is a professional wireless in-ear monitor system that features exceptional audio quality and world renowned Sennheiser reliability. The system includes the EK 300 adaptive-diversity receiver which ensures flawless connection, two sets of IE 4 earphones with interchangeable sleeves, and two SR 300 stereo transmitters with an enhanced AF frequency range. Supplied with a rack mount kit, the Sennheiser ew 300-2 is perfect for monitoring performances on stage in any venue.
Product Ref: 87397View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.20 per month Finance from £32.20 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EK 300 G3 Stereo Receivers
The EK 300 G3 stereo bodypack receiver allows total control thanks to user-friendly, intuitive menus and illuminated display with 4 step battery indicator. Volume, frequency contour, limiting, and stereo balance settings can all be adjusted quickly and easily from the receiver with the auto lock function preventing any unwanted changes. An automatic frequency scan means available frequencies can be found fast, whilst wireless sync will quickly lock the body pack receiver to the transmitter. The compact EK 300 receiver features a headphone cable that is utilised as a second antenna to stop audio dropouts. The innovative menu and easy-to-read graphic display make operating the EK 300 bodypack effortless.
SR 300 Stereo Wireless Transmitter
Built for the road with a sturdy metal housing, the SR 300 transmitter includes an integrated 5 band EQ, illuminated display with battery level indicator and front mounted headphone monitor outlet. The SR 300 transmitter is rack mountable with the GA 3 kit included. Once connected to a computer via its Ethernet port, the SR 300 is controllable via the Sennheiser wireless systems manager software. The setup is simplified through the use of pass-through sockets that enable the audio feed from a console to be routed to other devices within the chain. With an enhanced audio frequency response of 25Hz to 15kHz, the SR 300 transmitter generates a sound for performers that is the most realistic and life-like that a wireless monitor system has to offer.
The IE 4 earphones are suitable for wireless monitor applications and deliver outstanding sound quality with high dynamics. Equipped with exchangeable ear sleeves, the IE 4s offer a flexible fit for differing ear canals. These Sennheiser earphones offer an overall performance that includes high isolation against environmental noise, with an excellent bass response.
What's In The Box
- 1 SR 300 G2 Stereo Transmitter
- 2 EK 300 G3 Stereo Diversity Receivers
- 2 IE 4 Earphones
- 1 GA 3 Rackmount
- 1 NT 2 Power Supply
- 1 Antenna
- 2 AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
- Professional stereo wireless in ear monitor system
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increase range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with illuminated graphic displays
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode and balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories available to adapt the system to any requirement
- Operating Frequency: 823MHz - 865MHz, E Band
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 2 x XLR-3 jack
- Presets: 16
- Frequency Response: 25 - 15000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.9
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90dB(A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516...865 MHz
- RF Output Power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak Deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compliant With: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating Time: 4-6 Hours
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- Antenna Connector: BNC
- Headphone Connector: > 100mW (32 Ω)
- Input Voltage Range: +22dBu Maximum
- Audio-Output-Power: 100mW (32 Ω)
- Operating Voltage:12V DC Nom. (Stand Alone)
- Transmitter: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Receiver: 82mm x 62mm x 24mm
- Transmitter: 980g
- Receiver: 160g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.