Sennheiser XSW52 Wireless Headmic Set, Channel 38
Sennheiser XSW52 Wireless Headmic Set, Channel 38Details
The Sennheiser XSW52 is a wireless headset system that allows the user complete freedom of movement. The lightweight, comfortable headset is great for many different applications including theatre performances and fitness instruction, with crystal clear sound reproduction, even in noisy surroundings. This channel 38 system performs within the 606-614MHz frequency range and requires a license for use. The transmitter features an illuminated mute button and offers 10 hours of operation along with 960 tunable frequencies.
Product Ref: 24202View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.84 per month Finance from £8.84 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
XSW Wireless System
XS Wireless is your entry to the wireless world. No matter if you are a speaker, singer or musician - these wireless all-in-one packages provide you with reliable transmission and excellent sound quality. The system is quick and easy to set up due to its frequency management and synchronization via remote channel. Professional True Diversity technology ensures optimum reception, anytime and anywhere. The omni-directional pickup pattern ensures powerful sound transmission with high speed intelligibility, making sure your audience will catch every word. Almost invisible, the XS Wireless Presentation set won't distract your audience from your speech and give you freedom to roam whilst you deliver it. Frequencies are tunable in steps of 25 kHz, and there is a mute button for full speech control.
ME 3 Headmic
Providing high quality speech intelligibility, the ME 3 headmic offers an efficient and comfortable device that emits excellent sound. As a cardioid microphone, the ME 3 is an efficient means for live performances where outside noise is prevalent and within untreated rooms. The cardioid pattern records where it is pointed and maintains isolation whilst preventing any feedback.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 10 Stationary Receiver
- 1 x SK 20 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 3 Headworn Microphone
- 1 x NT 2-3 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- Hands-free operation
- Outstanding sound quality
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- RF Frequency Range: 606 - 630 MHz
- Presets: 12
- Frequency Response:
- Mic: 100 - 16000 Hz
- Line: 60 - 16 000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 960
- Switching Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42 mm
- Weight: 730 g
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level (Balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio Output Level (Unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity Reception: True Diversity
- Dimensions: 96 x 66 x 24 mm
- Weight: 95 g
- RF Output Power: Typ. 10 mW
- In Compliance With: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Operating Time: Approx. 10 h
- Input Voltage Range: 0,5 Vrms
- Microphone: Permanent polarized
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 150 dB
- Transducer Principle: Permanently polarised
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 1,6 mV/Pa
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.