Sennheiser MKE 2 Digital iOS Device Microphone
Sennheiser MKE 2 Digital iOS Device MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 59857View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.57 per month Finance from £11.57 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Advanced Mobile Recording Quality
The ClipMic digital microphone by Sennheiser now allows you to create high quality recordings on your mobile device. Working with digital audio technology leaders Apogee, Sennheiser have combined the features of their classic lavalier microphone with an impressive signal conversion. The high-quality recordings are clear and free of ambient or interfering noise. Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, the system comes with all the apps you need for a quick and easy setup.
High Quality Sound On The Move
The portable microphone simply connects to your iOS device and is immediately ready to use. In a world where social media content is highly relevant, the ClipMic offers the best platform to capture videos and audio pieces that your followers will love. The microphone's ability to resist environmental noise empowers users needing high quality content for use in podcasts and vlogs whilst on the move.
MKE 2 Microphone
The MKE 2 is a high-quality, sub-miniature omni-directional clip-on lavalier microphone that is suitable for all line of live work and productions. The MKE reaches the highest demands of sound quality and toughness thanks to the special ultralight umbrella diaphragm that protects it from sweat. The lavalier microphone is ideal for both speech and instruments that need a quality sound output. The aforementioned umbrella diaphragm and a welded housing make the mic an ideal choice for theatrical productions.
The sound quality of the ClipMic is of the highest standard and with the MetaRecorder app, you can control the recordings. The flexible two-channel recording app supports a wide array of workflows and allows you to capture superb audio in the field. Once you are finished with your recordings, they will be available via Dropbox, iTunes as well as email.
- Sennheiser MKE 2 microphone capsule
- High-quality audio recordings on mobile device
- Combines lavalier microphone with sophisticated signal conversion
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector
- Apogee 24 bit/96 kHz digital connection to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Apogee MetaRecorder App (free download from App Store)
- Connector: Apple MFi certified Lightning connector
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: @ min.gain: 130 dB, @ max. gain: 95 dB
- Cable Length: 1.6 m
- Transducer Principle: Pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Weight: 29 g
- Diameter: 4.8 mm (capsule)
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Operating Temperature: 0° C...+50°C
- Equivalent Noise Level: @ min. gain: -95 dBFS (A), @ max.gain: -67 dBFS(A)
- Gain: 0 - 35 dB
- AD Conversion: Multibit DeltaSigma
- Digital Signal Processing: Compression, EQ (selectable presets via Apogee Maestro App)
- Powering: Supplied by iOS device
- Sensitivity: @ min. gain: -4 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz), @ max. gain: -11 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
- Sampling Rates: 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz
- Bitrate: 16 Bit, 24 Bit
- iPhone: 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5
- iPad: Air, Air 2, iPad 4th Generation, Mini 3, Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch: 5th Generation
- iOS Version: 8.0 & Later
- Applications: Apogee MetaRecorder App, Apogee Maestro App or any Core Audio Compatible App On iOS
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.