Sennheiser HD6 Mix Professional Producer Studio Headphones
Sennheiser HD6 Mix Professional Producer Studio HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD6 MIX Headphones are top of the range professional Studio Headphones with accurate and balanced sound, superior comfort and a rugged build. Designed to meet the needs of professional sound technicians, the HD6 headphones are constructed with lightweight parts that are built to last. The Sennheiser headphones provide precise tone reproduction with a 150 Ω impedance that is ideal for studio mixing. To truly sense the impact of the music you produce you need to know your headphones can deliver the truest possible sound. Sennheiser's new HD6 MIX do just that.
Product Ref: 43121View Full Description
Spend another £121.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sennheiser HD6 MIX was specifically developed for studio based music creation and production. The proprietary acoustics system gives you an accurate and balanced sound needed for mixing and monitoring. Meeting the needs of professional sound techs, the HD6 MIX is made of rugged but lightweight parts to withstand regular use.
Superior Comfort and Robustness
The Sennheiser HD6 MIX are comfortable during even the longest sessions and feature interchangeable ear pads in soft velour or leatherette. Their unique circumaural design gives excellent outside noise attenuation so you can concentrate on finding the perfect mix. They are made from extremely durable high-quality materials ensuring years of regular use.
Pro Cable and Case
Sennheiser's new headphones come with exchangeable single-sided, Kevlar-coated cables made of oxygen-free copper and featuring gold-plated connectors: one coiled, one straight (both up to 3 m). They are attachable to either ear cup and are fitted with a bayonet twist for an absolutely secure connection. The HD6 MIX Headphones come in a new hard wearing case for premium protection when on the go.
Included In The Box
- 1 x HD6 Mix Headphones
- 1 x 1.5m Coiled Cable/3.5mm Straight Plug
- 1 x 3m Straight Cable/3.5mm Straight Plug
- 1 x 6.3mm Adaptor Plug
- 1 x Additional Velour Earpads
- 1 x Premium Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- Balanced and precise sound deliverd by Sennheiser's own acoustic system
- Circumaural design ensures maximum comfort and limits background noise to a minimum
- Offers 150 Ω impedance for optimum capability
- Consists of durable, reliable, and high quality parts
- Coiled and straight cables can be attached to either ear cup (both included)
- Includes a premium carry case that ensures excellent protection
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Frequency response: 8 ? 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: Coiled 1.5m-3.0m, Straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight: w/o cable 264 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.