Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones
Sennheiser HD 25 Plus HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones have been redesigned, featuring the iconic split headband with a single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for convenient single-sided listening. With a frequency response of 16Hz to 22kHz, an impedance of 70 ohms and a maximum SPL of 120dB, the HD 25 headphones are ideal for any monitoring application; whether broadcasting, live recording, in the DJ booth or just travelling from venue to venue. The HD 25 Plus headphones also include a handy storage pouch, a second set of soft velour ear pads as well as both straight and coiled cables.
Product Ref: 67844View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
For Professional Monitoring
The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus headphones are the precise duplicate of the renowned HD 25s, however they come complete with further accessories and two cables. The closed back design helps to erase interference and background noise, making these headphones ideal for professional monitoring and mixing. The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and they have very high sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils.
Lightweight and Durable
As well as offering exceptional audio quality and performance, the Sennheiser HD25 Plus' also features a very robust design, ideal for prolonged use. The low weight of the HD25 Plus' also allows you to use these headphones for hours of monitoring and mixing without fatigue. The closed-back ear cups on the HD25 Plus' are designed for professional monitoring purposes, reigning in any unwanted background noise for a quality audio reproduction. The headphones are also designed to offer optimal comfort even when used for prolonged periods of time.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Colour: Black
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion:
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter: 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 Pouch
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft ear pads
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m straight cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.