Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones
Sennheiser HD 25 HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones have been redesigned, featuring the iconic split headband with a single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for convenient single-sided listening. With a frequency response of 16Hz to 22kHz, an impedance of 70 ohms and a maximum SPL of 120dB, the HD 25 headphones are ideal for any monitoring application; whether broadcasting, live recording, in the DJ booth or just travelling from venue to venue.
Product Ref: 67842View Full Description
Spend another £121.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High Fidelity Audio Performance
The Sennheiser HD25 are premium quality, high-performance headphones designed for music enthusiasts and digital musicians. The ultra-wide frequency response (16 Hz - 22kHz) makes it ideal for both monitoring and casual listening, allowing you hear every nuance of the original sound as it was intended. The HD25s are also capable of handling extremely high sound pressure levels, perfect for loud environments and DJ use. The ear cups also feature rotatable capsules for single-ear listening, ideal for DJs and and audio professionals. The headphones also come complete wiht a screw on jack adapter, expanding the 3.5 mm connection to a 6.3mm for DJ use.
Comfortable, Robust Design
As well as offering exceptional audio quality and performance, the Sennheiser HD25s also features a robust design designed for prolonged use. The closed-back design of the HD25s are designed for professional monitoring purposes, reigning in any unwanted background noise for a quality audio reproduction. The headphones are also designed to offer optimal comfort even when used for prolonged periods of time. The HD25s also feature a high-strength, detachable, single-sided cable which allows you to easily detach it for added portability. The detachable cable can also be replaced if you ever lose or damage it, meaning you don't have to get rid of the entire set of headphones and buy new ones. The padded, sturdy headband is designed for added comfort, combining with the ear pads for a comfortable listening experience.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Colour: Black
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion):
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.