Sennheiser EW 500 935 G3 GB Wireless Handheld Microphone System CH 38
Sennheiser EW 500 935 G3 GB Wireless Handheld Microphone System CH 38Details
The Sennheiser EW 500 935 G3 Wireless System features a professional microphone which is great for vocal applications and is designed for any stage or venue. The sync function ensures simplistic operation and quick and easy set up with the touch of a button. The dynamic cardioid microphone capsule offers great feedback rejection, isolating the vocals so that they can cut through the mix and allow them to remain warm and full sounding.
Product Ref: 15748View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.59 per month Finance from £21.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Step 1: Purchase a new Sennheiser wireless system.
Step 3: Send your old wireless system to Senneheiser with the voucher to receive your cash back.
Please Note: This offer is currently only valid within the UK.
Best In Series
The EM 500 is regarded as the receiver with the most features and biggest performance within the Evolution series. The receiver offers an incredible 32 presets per frequency bank to make the setup of wireless systems ridiculously easy. The EM 500 has a built-in Ethernet port to allow computer control and monitoring with a PC running the Wireless System Manager software by Sennheiser. Finally, the large graphic display, one-touch sync function and switching power supply makes this receiver simple to use and ideal for touring acts and users who need a wireless receiver that can be powered from worldwide sources.
As the EM 500 is regarded as the best performer within the Evolution series, it is only logical that the best microphone capsule is included. The SKM 500-935 is equipped with user-swappable capsules from the excellent Sennheiser Evolution 900 stage line standard. The transmitter combines the G3 wireless features with a strong, piercing sound that works in harmony with the EM 500 receiver.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 500 G3 Rackmount Receiver
- 1 x SKM 500-935 G3 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x MZQ 1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x GA 3 Rackmount
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6,3 mm
- Presets: 32
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 154 dB (SPL) max.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.9 %
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516 - 865 MHz
- RF Output Power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak Deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In Compliance With: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Operating Time: Transmitter: > 8 h
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level (Balanced): +18 dBu max
- Audio Output Level (Unbalanced): +10 dBu max
- Receiver: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Transmitter: Ø 50 mm, L 265 mm
- Receiver: 980 g
- Transmitter: 450 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.