Sennheiser EW 165 G3 GB Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Wireless Set
Sennheiser EW 165 G3 GB Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Wireless SetDetails
The Sennheiser EW 165 G3 GB Supercardioid Handheld Wireless Set is the perfect choice for stage performances, thanks to the supercardioid capsule offering a wide frequency response and crystal-clear vocals. Offering interference-free reception and user-friendly operation, the EW 165 G3 GB system features a soundcheck mode which allows you to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously, and a sync function which wirelessly links the transmitter with the receiver via a simple push of a button. This Sennheiser Wireless Microphone Set comes complete with functions such as pilot tone squelch, automatic frequency scan, an integrated equalizer, and auto-lock.
Product Ref: 70696View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.72 per month Finance from £17.72 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rugged Rack Receiver
The EM 100 G3 receiver offers true diversity for flawless reception. Thanks to its new and improved design and features, the rugged G3 receiver is suitable for travel with its proven transmission capabilities and its flexibility. The sound check mode now allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any point during the setup. This robust receiver features twenty frequency banks with twelve preset frequencies. Finally, the receiver also has a user-programmable bank which means you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Super-Cardioid Handheld Microphone
The transmitter included within this set offers breathtaking vocal sounds and features an expanded AF frequency response. The user friendly menu makes the microphone easy to use and the sturdy metal housing ensures long durability. The SKM 100-865 combines high tech features with an easy setup. The wireless sync function gives users the ability to sync up to the EM 100 receiver with a push of a button to make setup simple.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 x SK 100-845 G3 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x MZQ Microphone Clip
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing - transmitter and receiver
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range of audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4-steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 648MHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 80Hz - 18kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 12
- Microphone: Electret
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 154dB Max.
- THD: < 0.9
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 110 dB (A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516MHz - 865MHz
- RF Output Power: 30mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ± 48KHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50?
- Audio Input: XLR
- Transmitter Dimensions: 50mm x 265mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.