Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 GB Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 GB Wireless Lavalier Microphone SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 Wireless System gives you complete freedom of movement without the restriction of wires. Bring your presentations to life with the EW 112-P G3, offering a combination of portability and great sound quality all in one affordable package. The omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small and features a discreet clip that subtly attaches to clothes, great for speakers, lecturers and performers.
Product Ref: 36257View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.44 per month Finance from £11.44 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 100 wireless bodypack transmitter sets a higher standard that is expected of similar devices. Sennheiser have included many useful features into the compact product including an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, and an intuitive menu and more. When the transmitter is switched off, RF interference is eliminated through the use of the pilot tone squelch. To complete the features, the AF frequency response is 25-18,000 Hz that provides the purest sound.
EK 100 G3 Versatile Receiver
Sennheiser believe that portable components work better when you do not have to think about them and this was the basis for the design and creation of the EK 100 G3 receiver. The adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times and can be securely attached to a camera's shoe using the included clamp mount.
ME 2 Microphone
The wireless lavalier microphone system is complete with the inclusion of the ME 2 microphone. The sub-miniature clip-on lavalier mic is suitable for both speech and instrument making applications and is right at home next to the bodypack transmitter and receiver. As a small omni-directional microphone, the device offers high speech intelligibility and is easily attached to clothing. The mini-jack cable is suitable for bodypack transmitters and measures 1.6 metres.
Included In The System
- 1 x EK 100 G3 Diversity Receiver
- 1 x SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 2 Clip-On Microphone (Omni-Directional)
- 1 x CL 1 Line Output Cable
- 1 x CL 100 XLR Cable
- 1 x CA 2 Camera Adaptor
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Operating Frequency: 606 - 648 MHz, Channel 38 (License required)
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 3,5 mm Jack
- Presets: 12
- Microphone Electret
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating time:, Typ. 8h
- Input voltage range: 1,8 V ligne
- Audio output level: Balanced: + 10 dBu max
- Transmitter: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Receiver: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Transmitter: 160 g
- Receiver: 160 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.