Sennheiser E908 B EW Condenser Microphone For Saxophones
Sennheiser E908 B EW Condenser Microphone For SaxophonesDetails
The Sennheiser E908 B EW is a condenser microphone specially designed for use with saxophones. Featuring a soft grip clip, the E908 B EW attaches securely to the rims of saxophones, as well as toms and drums, and the horns of wind instruments such as clarinets. The miniature gooseneck allows for flexible and easy positioning and close miking of the sound source. The E908 is extremely robust and comes terminated in a 3.5mm locking jack which is compatible with all Evolution G2 and G3 series body pack transmitters.
Product Ref: 36098View Full Description
Spend another £91.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wireless Woodwind Miking
The Sennheiser e908 microphone model is available in four iterations, with the e908 B EW being specifically designed for wireless use with woodwind instruments and the evolution wireless system. The Sennheiser microphone matches high-sound quality with extreme flexibility. Creating clear, defined sounds and eliminating any structure-borne noise, the e908 provides a focused performance. With its shock-mounted head and gooseneck boom, the mic is easily positioned close to the source of any wind instrument.
Included In The Box
- 1 x e908 Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clamp
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- Condenser microphone
- High-end sound and precise definition
- Simple mounting thanks to practical clips
- Precise orientation with gooseneck microphone boom
- Protection against impact and handling noise
- Can be operated with an evolution wireless instrument transmitter
- Requires in-line preamp (sold separately)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 30 dB(A)
- Dimensions: ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: 3.5mm mini jack
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Weight: ca. 140 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa, 0,56mV/Pa (e 908T-ew)
- Nominal Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 2000 Ohm
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (aktiv): 30 dB(A)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.