Samson S Com Plus Stereo Compressor
Samson S Com Plus Stereo CompressorDetails
The Samson S Com Plus is a highly adaptable stereo compressor/limiter in an efficient single rackspace design. The comprehensive and wide-ranging controls provide extensive manipulation of audio dynamics, even in the most complex situations.
Product Ref: 39109View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson S Com Plus is designed to suit situations where extra flexibility is required to optimize signal levels. Enjoy complete control and simplicity of operation with this feature rich compressor. Providing extensive manipulation of audio dynamics in even the most complex situations, the S Com Plus features comprehensive and wide-ranging controls.
Each channel features a wide range of variable control. Also featuring variable Threshold, Ratio, Attack and Release controls. The Expander/Gate features a variable threshold level and switchable release time (fast or slow). Samson's SKD (Smart Knee Detector) circuit dynamically adjusts the compression curve to ensure a musical result. The AEG (Auto Envelope Generator) function simplifies optimum settings by constantly analyzing the audio input and automatically adjusting the attack and release parameters based on the changing level.
Protect against peak and overload independently of the compressor with a dedicated Peak/Limiter with variable control. When used in combination with the compressor the Peak/Limiter offers even more precise control over dynamic levels. Improve audio quality by removing "S" from vocals and sibilance from overly bright signal sources such as cymbals with the functional De-esser.
The Enhancer switch engages the EFR (Enhanced Frequency Recovery) circuit, which restores high frequencies that are sometimes diminished by heavy compression. Key Inputs and Outputs are included for externally processing the control voltage. The Gate switch changes the downward expander ratio from "light" to "hard" gating for control ranging from subtle to an obvious effect. Extensive metering includes Input/Output, Gain Reduction, De-esser Level, Gate Open/Close and Limit.
- Compressor/limiter, expander/gate, de-esser with peak limiter
- Expander/gate with variable trigger control and switchable fast/slow release
- Peak limiter with independent threshold control and peak LED
- Adjustable de-esser with independent LED Meter for reducing sibilance
- Advanced circuit design utilizing low noise operational amplifiers and high quality VCA's
- Servo balanced inputs and outputs on XLR and 1/4" connectors
- SKD (Smart Knee Detector) circuit switches from soft to hard knee based on the level of input signal applied
- AEG (Auto Envelope Generator) mode constantly adjusts the compressors attack and release times
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz + 0 -0.5dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 102dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01
- Damping factor: 280 @ 400kHz
- Voltage gain: 33dB
- Input sensitivity 1.24V @ 8Ω
- Input connector unbalanced: phono
- Input impedance unbalanced: 15kΩ
- Input connector balanced: ¼" Jack
- Input impedance balanced: 30kΩ
- Output connector: binding post and ¼" Jack
- Output power: 100W x 2 @ 8Ω
- Output power: 150W x 2 @ 4Ω
- Bridged mono: 300W @ 8Ω
- Power requirements: 220/240VAC 50Hz
- Dimensions: 483mm W x 297mm D x 89mm H
- Weight: 9.09kg
- SKU: SA-SCOMPLUS
- Brand: Samson
- Condition: New
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Colour: Blue
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.