Samson QL5 CL Lavalier Microphone with Phantom Power
Samson QL5 CL Lavalier Microphone with Phantom PowerDetails
The Samson QL5 lavalier microphone features a charged condenser element and cardioid pickup pattern which capture speech and vocals with great detail, making it perfect for close body miking in presentation and video applications. The QL5 is ideal for business professionals, educators and other public speakers as it enables them to clearly reproduce vocals as well as giving them freedom of movement.
Product Ref: 39083View Full Description
Spend another £210.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson QL5 comes with a phantom power adapter to supply the microphone with phantom power, while transforming the impedance from high to low to compensate for longer cable runs. The Samson QL5 can be used in high RF (radio frequency) urban areas with it's internal RF suppression. The sturdy tie clip is unobtrusive and allows the lavalier microphone to be easily secured into position to a shirt, jacket or tie, worry free and out of the way. The miniature profile is great for when concealment is essential.
The Samson QL5 is completely self contained, is great value for money, and is perfect for interviews, event videos, presentations and broadcast, as well as live sound reinforcement. The cable terminates to a Samson 3-pin connection for use with compatible Samson bodypack transmitters. The feedback reducing lavalier features a cardioid pickup pattern that effectively minimizes noise and audio signal at the off-axis sections of the microphone.
- Great for presentation and video applications
- Fixed charged condenser element
- Enhanced cardioid pickup pattern
- Sturdy tie clip securely attaches microphone out of sight
- Carry Pouch and PM5 XLR adapter included
- Easily attaches to a jacket or neck tie
- Lightweight, low visibility design for unobtrusive use
- High quality Electret condenser element delivers high output and exceptional sound quality
- Full range frequency response for clear, crisp audio and natural sound reproduction
- Tight cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise, minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule
- Terminates with a P3 mini XLR connector, which plugs into the PM5 phantom power adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.