Samson MTR101 Studio Condenser Microphone
Samson MTR101 Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The MTR101 is a large, 1 inch diaphragm studio condenser microphone. Ideal for recording, close miking instruments, as a room mic and more, the MTR101 is a professional and versatile mic which can be used in a variety of live and studio situations.
Product Ref: 37375View Full Description
Spend another £201.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MTR101 features a cardioid pickup pattern that provides increased isolation of a sound source and can handle high SPLs of up to 137dB. With a smooth extended frequency response, low self noise and a wide dynamic range the MTR101 captures quality audio.
The internally shock mounted capsule also reduces handling noise and external vibrations. This rugged die cast mic comes with a mic clip which is designed to fit all standard mic stands.
The Samson MTR101 is perfect for studio vocals. The cardioid pickup pattern provides increased isolation avoiding unwanted noise, highlighting only the vocalist. Consequently the MTR101 is ideal for any vocal performance where good rear rejection is needed or for use as a "Mid" mic in a Mid-0Side stereo setup. The mic's wide 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response can capture the dynamics of any voice with ease.
Because of the wide frequency range and its ability to handle SPL, the MTR101 is ideal for use as a room mic or for close miking of a variety of instruments either live or in the studio. From guitar cabinets and drums to pianos and orchestral, the MTR101 is designed to authentically reproduce a full range of instrumental tones.
- Large, 1-inch diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Cardioid pickup pattern for increased isolation
- Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low self-noise, wide dynamic range perfect for recording
- Handles high SPLs of up to 137dB
- Internally shock-mounted capsule reduces handling noise and external vibrations
- Rugged die cast construction
- Includes mic clip
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.