Samson MD1 Passive DI Box
Samson MD1 Passive DI BoxDetails
Product Ref: 69350View Full Description
Spend another £219.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most unique features of this DI box is the custom STL transformer designed and incorporated by Samson to deliver the highest-quality signal for the best possible audio. The MD1's balanced output gives you a clean signal which is less likely to encounter noise like an unbalanced line connection, meaning you can run cables for longer without any drop in audio quality.
Versatile, Streamlined Design
This DI Box is simple in design but highly versatile with a range of premium quality components resulting in superb audio quality and performance. As well as the custom transformers the MD1 features a Thru Jack connection that lets you take the signal from the input and route the signal to an amplifier or monitor without affecting the original signal. This minimises the need for external equipment such as miking guitar amplifiers depending on your live sound requirements. The box is also highly durable and ideal for live applications with its 14-gauge noise-reducing steel chassis. This chassis is designed to withstand the rigors of extended use and transportation in live situations ensuring a quiet and reliable performance. With no phantom or battery power required, this DI Box can be set-up and ready to go within seconds.
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Samson STL transformer
- Ground Lift switch
- 1/4" Input and Thru
- Balanced XLR output
- No Phantom or Battery power required
- Type: Mono Passive Direct Box
- Frequency Response: 18Hz to 40kHz ±0.1dB
- Maximum Input: +20dBu 0.35% THD
- Dynamic Range: >100dB @ Balanced Output
- Noise Floor: -117dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.03% from 20Hz to 40kHz
- Input Impedance: 400K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms ±20%
- Transformer: Samson STL
- Transformer Ratio: 15:1
- Ground Lift: Disconnects XLR Pin-1 (Output)
- Connectors: 1/4” Phone Jack, unbalanced (In & Thru) XLR, balanced (Output)
- Dimensions: 127mm x 86mm x 49.6mm (5” x “ 3.38” x 1.95”)
- Weight: 680g (1.49 lb)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.