Samson Expedition XP150 Portable PA System
Samson Expedition XP150 Portable PA SystemDetails
The Samson Expedition XP150 Portable PA System is an all-in-one solution that combines powerful stereo sound with simplicity and convenience. Featuring an innovative design, the XP150 packs up into a single unit that weighs only 24 pounds/10.8 kilograms. Additionally, the built-in 5-channel mixer has a 150 watt Class D amplifier along with three mic/line inputs with XLR and 1/4'' connections. Complete with dual two-way enclosures that feature 6'' woofers and 1'' custom tweeters, the Expedition XP150 is perfect for small to medium-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
Product Ref: 39149View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.49 per month Finance from £8.49 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Expedition XP150 packs up into a single unit thanks to its clever design making it portable - perfect for on-the-go musicians, schools, conferences and presentations. Enjoy clean, powerful sound with the XP150's 2-way vented speakers that produce deep bass tones as well as pure dispersion and loud lucid audio.
The lightweight Samson Expedition XP150 combines powerful stereo sound with simplistic operation. It features three mic/line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. You can also connect external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more with the stereo 1/4-inch and 3.5mm input channel. There's also a built-in digital effects processor to add Digital Reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (bass and treble) controls. A removable 5-channel mixer powers the XP150 with a 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier.
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs 24lbs
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 6'' woofers
- 1'' high frequency drivers
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 150 watts (2 x 75) of stereo power
- Removable 5-channel mixer
- Three Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4'' jacks) for microphone, guitar and line level devices
- 1/4'' and 1/8'' stereo input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Phantom power
- Bass and treble controls
- Internal digital effects processor
- Durable ABS high impact plastic construction
- Integrated 1 3/8'' speaker stand mount
- Enclosures tilt back for use as floor monitors
- Speaker cables included
- RMS Power: 150 W @ 8Ω (75 W per channel)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Consumption: AC Input 100V 240V 50/60Hz 180W
- Low Frequency: 6" bass transducer
- High Frequency: 1" tweeter
- Inputs: 1/4'' Balanced XLR and 3.5 mm Stereo
- Outputs: 1/4'' Speaker Output
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, Fixed Phantom Voltage
- Input Channel EQ: High 10kHz Shelving ±15 dB; Low 100Hz Shelving ±15 dB
- Speech/Music Switch: 150Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Indicators: Two Color LED - Power/Peak
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 395 mm
- Width: 218 mm
- Height: 354 mm
- Weight: 10.8 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.