Samson Airline 88 Headset UHF Wireless System
Samson Airline 88 Headset UHF Wireless SystemDetails
The Samson Airline 88 Headset is the new wireless solution designed for active performers and energetic presenters. This new headset features the water resistant AH8 Micro Headset Transmitter without the fuss of traditional beltpacks and attachment cables, offering you complete wireless freedom. Ideal for exercise instructors, dancers and educators.
Product Ref: 55317View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.83 per month Finance from £9.83 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The lightweight AH8 Micro Headset Transmitter provides a secure and comfortable fit, high-impact durability and professional sound quality. Featuring the adjustable, double ear headset is meticulously designed to hold the mic in place, even when used in the most physical of applications i.e Yoga, Pilates and Zumba. The AH8 is complete with a moisture resistant coating and a marine-grade stainless steel microphone boom to protect its components from perspiration. The stainless steel boom ensures and enables custom placement of the headset's micro-miniature microphone capsule, which contains a cardiod pickup pattern to help reduce feedback and other unwanted noise. Finally the AH8 transmitter is complete with easy-to-reach Level and Mute controls for sound adjustments on the fly, and a rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to either hours of operation.The Airline 88 UHF Wireless System comes with a rack-mountable CR88 wireless receiver, providing 16 channel options for interference-free performance. Set-up is fast and easy, IR set technology wirelessly matches the operating channel of the transmitter to the receiver. The Airline 88 Headset supports the simultaneous use of up to 16 systems to support larger facilities and multi-presenter situations.
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True Diversity Design Minimizes Dropouts
- Up To 16 Systems Can Be Operated Simultaneously Across 2 Frequency Bands
- Tone Key And Auto Mute Functions Eliminate Background Noise During Dropouts
- Infrared Set Links The Receiver And Transmitter Channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4'' Outputs
AH8 Micro Headset Transmitter
- Double Ear Micro Headset Transmitter (No Beltpack Or Cable Required)
- Moisture Resistant Coating Design Is Perfect For High-energy Classes
- Stainless Steel Microphone Boom
- Micro-miniature Microphone Element With Cardiod Pickup Pattern
- Onboard Level And Mute Control
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Offers Up To 8 Hours Of Operation
- 300' Operating Range
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.