Samson AirLine 77 Wireless Wind Instrument System (AH1/HM40/CR77) E1
Samson AirLine 77 Wireless Wind Instrument System (AH1/HM40/CR77) E1Details
Airline77 is Samsons latest version of the Airline series that featured the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry. Includes Airline CR77 receiver and the clip-on AH1 transmitter mounted to a Samson HM40 condenser microphone element. Please note, this system is for channel 1.
Product Ref: 9122View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.12 per month Finance from £7.12 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson AirLine 77 Wind Instrument System features a HM40 microphone for any professional application, providing incredibly clear sound reproduction with a high SPL tolerance. This system consists of a AH1 transmitter, a CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver and a Samson HM40 condenser element. Samson AH1 transmitter provides up to 14 hours of operation on a single AAA battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment Audio level and RF level LED meters. The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. Easily adjust the audio output of the AirLine 77 with the large rotary volume knob. Also featuring balanced XLR and un-balanced 1/4" outputs on the rear panel for flexible connection options.
- True diversity UHF wireless wind instrument system with
- PLL frequency control
- CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
- AH1 headset transmitter features power/battery LED, power switch and mute switch
- HM40 condenser horn microphone employs cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound
- Horn bell clamp included for easy attachment of entire
- AH1/HM40 assembly to horn
- AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
- Frequency channel E1: 863.125 MHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.