SKB Shock Rack 24" Deep 3U, Black
SKB Shock Rack 24" Deep 3U, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 69629View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.41 per month Finance from £45.41 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This ultra-durable transport case is the ideal solution for transporting your precious electronic equipment, ensuring its safe and secure at all times. The case itself is constructed from LMDP (linear medium density polyethylene plastic) that meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G standards. MIL-STD 810G is a test method for determining whether a construction is durable and secure enough to be labelled as military-grade, this ensures maximum protection for your equipment. The case also features 8 elastomeric shock absorbers with a payload range of 16-68 kg (40-150 pounds), this means its highly-resistant to impact shock and other damage. The shell of the case is a rugged moto-moulded shell ensuring maximum strength and impact resistance. The case comes with a 2'' deep front lid and a 5'' deep rear lid to house rack gear that is longer than 24'' for optimal versatility. In addition it features moulded-in stacking rib and lugs plus an automatic pressure relief valve along with the gasket sealed lids making it waterproof and airtight. The shock racks are available in a range of different measurements from 24” or 30” deep from rail to rail with a standard 19” rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Standard 19” Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24” rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2” front lid, and 5” rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Moulded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.