SKB Roto-X Series 22'' Deep Shipping Case (2828-22)
SKB Roto-X Series 22'' Deep Shipping Case (2828-22)Details
Product Ref: 74271View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.76 per month Finance from £23.76 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roto-Moulded For Maximum Durability
This highly-durable transport case has been designed to provide unparalleled protection for your equipment. The case itself is rotationally moulded for maximum strength and durability, keeping your equipment safe and secure at all times. The Roto X pattern of the case makes it perfect for stacking, allowing you to transport a number of cases with ease. The exterior of the case features recessed spring-loaded handles for added protection as well as ease of transportation. The heavy-duty, recessed twist latches will accommodate a customer supplied padlock for added protection. With its highly durable roto moulded exterior, the Roto X cases are perfect for transporting a range of equipment, from microphones to hardware and more.
- Roto moulded for maximum durability
- Roto X pattern will stack securely for efficient transport and storage
- Padlockable recessed latches
- Spring-loaded recessed handles
- Accepts optional caster kit
- Ideal for a range of musical equipment
- Interior Length: 71.12 cm
- Interior Width: 71.12 cm
- Interior Depth: 55.88 cm
- Exterior Length: 77.47 cm
- Exterior Width: 76.84 cm
- Exterior Depth: 64.14 cm
- Lid Depth: 20.32 cm
- Base Depth: 35.56 cm
- Product Weight: 19.28 kg
- Shipping Weight: 24.04 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.