SKB Heavy Duty Case (1714-01)
SKB Heavy Duty Case (1714-01)Details
Product Ref: 75017View Full Description
Spend another £21.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
ATA Rated Transport Case
This immensly durable case is designed and constructed to ensure your musical equipment is safe and secure at all times while on the move. The case is constructed from thermoformed polyethylene for maximum strength as well as features moulded-in protective bumpers and a heavy-duty 'B' valance. The case also features a heavy duty twist latch system with optional padlocks for added security. The cases design also means it can be stacked easily and securely with other cases. It also meets ATA specifications, making it ideal for use as a transit or shipping case. Additionally the case features spring-loaded handles, allowing you to transport your case with ease.
- Constructed from thermoformed polyethylene
- ATA rated
- Moulded-in protective bumpers
- Heavy duty twist latch system
- Spring loaded front handles
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- Interior Length: 45.09 cm
- Interior Width: 36.51 cm
- Interior Depth: 22.86 cm
- Exterior Length: 50.80 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.18 cm
- Exterior Depth: 25.40 cm
- Lid Depth: 10.16 cm
- Base Depth: 12.70 cm
- Product Weight: 4.01 kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.54 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.