Roland VR-4HD High Definition AV Mixer
Roland VR-4HD High Definition AV MixerDetails
The Roland VR-4HD AV Mixer has been designed with single-person operation in mind, allowing you to switch and mix audio and video using advanced digital signal processing. The dedicated hardware controls and touch screen interface have an intuitive layout which ensures simple and user-friendly operation. The Roland VR-4HD AV Mixer offers auto mixing, echo cancelling and a range of composite effects, along with software via the VR-4HD RCS application and remote control via USB connection. Featuring an integrated 18-channel digital audio mixer, a 4-channel video switcher and a USB 3.0 video/audio output, the Roland VR-4HD is perfect for schools, churches, corporate events, sports and any other live event.
Product Ref: 82656View Full Description
Buy on finance from £95.58 per month Finance from £95.58 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Operation and Professional Results
The VR-4HD boasts a range of professional-quality broadcast controls and switches, as well as the ability to simultaneously switch video with the push of a button and adjust audio with the push of a fader. Placing all essential features at your fingertips, the Roland VR-4HD AV Mixer's multi-view display can be used as a touch screen interface for accessing parameters and adjusting a range of settings.
Extensive Video Support
Equipped with three dedicated HDMI input connectors, the Roland VR-4HD is compatible with a variety of equipment and supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolution. The fourth video input has a scaler which supports both video and computer resolutions, along with analog RGB and component inputs so older devices can be used as sources without the need for external conversion equipment.
Perfect for creating news-style broadcasts and corporate presentation content, the Roland AV Mixer features DSK (Downstream Keying), Picture-in-Picture (PinP), Split and Quad compositing effects.
The DSK function is suitable for overlaying various text such as titles or logos onto incoming video sources, and then switching the background while text and/or images remain displayed. The DSK supports both Luminance Keying (Black and White) and Chroma Keying (Blue and Green) for compositing two videos in one screen using Picture-in-Picture or for using the split function during presentations.
The VR-4HD AV Mixer features Roland's award winning digital signal processing (DSP) and advanced functions such as auto-mixing, echo cancel and delay - allowing you to achieve great sounding audio for video productions with flawless lip-syncing between audio and video. The VR-4HD's audio mixer can mix the four XLR microphone inputs, stereo RCA and 1/8'' stereo mini jack, along with the audio embedded within the four HDMI inputs. Additionally, the final mix can then be outputted via XLR or RCA, or embedded into the HDMI output.
USB 3.0 Connectivity
The USB connectivity allows you to connect the VR-4HD AV Mixer to your Mac or PC via a single cable, delivering full 1080p uncompressed video resolution with an embedded audio mix. The free VR Video Capture software for Mac and PC provides an intuitive way to capture the output signal with both video and audio, while also allowing you to immediately deliver content to online video sites or internal corporate servers.
By connecting the AV mixer via a single USB cable, you can control the VR-4HD via your Mac or PC by using the RCS software. In addition to remote control capabilities, this allows you to copy settings (backup) and/or update the system software of the VR-4HD. The VR-4HD can be operated remotely from a computer, touch panel or via other external control devices through the RS-232C connection.
- All-in-one portable production solution
- Easy to use with dedicated hardware controls and audio faders and integrated touch screen preview monitor
- 6 input, 4-channel video switcher
- Supports HDMI, RGB/component, and composite video inputs up to 1080p
- Built-in Scaler via CH4
- 18-channel digital audio mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks along with audio from HDMI inputs
- Embedding and de-embedding of audio with delay settings
- Auto mixing and echo cancelling function
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture and more
- Built-in touch quad-input multi-viewer with audio metering
- External Multi-View output through HDMI
- HDCP Support
- USB3.0 Video/Audio output up to 1080/30p (uncompressed) and Audio Loopback feature
- Software control using VR-4HD RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via USB connection
- Tally, GPIO connections
- Processing: 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8-Bit
- Input Connectors:
- Input 1-3: 3 x HDMI Type A (19-Pin)
- Input 4: 1 x HDMI Type A (19-Pin)
- RGB/Component: 1 x Mini D-Sub (15-Pin)
- Composite: 1 x RCA Phono Type
- Supported Format: HDCP (Input 1-4)
- Output Connectors:
- Main Out: 1 x HDMI Type A (19-Pin)
- RGB/Component: 1 x Mini D-Sub (15-Pin)
- Preview Out: 1 x HDMI Type A (19-Pin)
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0
- Input Formats:
- Input 1-3: 720/59.94p, 720/50p (SYSTEM FORMAT: 720p) 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p (SYSTEM FORMAT: 1080i, 1080p)
- Input 4: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p VGA (640 x 480/60 Hz), SVGA (800 x 600/60 Hz), XGA (1024 x 768/60 Hz) WXGA (1280 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA (1280 x 1024/60 Hz) FWXGA (1366 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA+ (1400 x 1050/60 Hz) UXGA (1600 x 1200/60 Hz) , WUXGA (1920 x 1200/60 Hz)
- Composite: 480/59.94i, 576/50i
- Output Formats:
- Main Out: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p VGA (640 x 480/60 Hz), SVGA (800 x 600/60 Hz), XGA (1024 x 768/60 Hz) WXGA (1280 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA (1280 x 1024/60 Hz) FWXGA (1366 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA+ (1400 x 1050/60 Hz) UXGA (1600 x 1200/60 Hz) , WUXGA (1920 x 1200/60 Hz)
- Preview Out: 720/59.94p, 720/50p (SYSTEM FORMAT: 720p) 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i (SYSTEM FORMAT: 1080i) 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p (SYSTEM FORMAT: 1080p)
- USB 3.0: 720/29.97p, 720/25p (SYSTEM FORMAT: 720p) 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p (SYSTEM FORMAT: 1080i, 1080p)
- Video Effects:
- Transition: Cut, Mix (Dissolve/Fam/Nam/Mosaic), Wipe (30 Types)
- Effects: Negative, Emboss, Colourise, Colourpass, Posterise, Silhouette, Monocolour, Findedge (8 Types)
- Composition: PinP, Split, Quad, Key (Liminance Key, Chroma Key)
- Audio Processing: 24-Bit/48kHz Sampling Rate
- Audio Formats:
- HDMI: Linear PCM, 24-Bit/48kHz, 2 Ch
- USB: Linear PCM, 16-Bit/48kHz, 2 Ch
- Input Connectors:
- 1-4: XLR/TRS Combo with Phantom Power
- 5-6: RCA Phono
- 7/8: Stereo Mini Jack
- Phantom Power: DC 48V (Unloaded Maximum), 10mA (Maximum Load)
- Output Connectors:
- Audio Out: XLR L,R and RCA L, R
- Aux Out: RCA Phono L, R
- USB: USB Type B Stereo
- Phones: Stereo Mini Jack
- Input Signal Level:
- XLR/TRS Combo: -60dBu to +4dBu (+22dBu Maximum)
- RCA Phono: -10dBu (+8dBu Maximum)
- Mini Jack: -15dBu (+3dBu Maximum)
- Input Impedance:
- XLR/TRS Combo: 10kΩ (Gain 0dB to -23dB) / 5k (24dB to -64dB)
- RCA Phono: 15kΩ
- Mini Jack: 15kΩ
- Output Signal Level:
- XLR: +4dBu (+22dBu Maximum)
- RCA Phono: -10dB (+8dBu Maximum)
- Headphones: 75mW + 75mW
- Output Impedance:
- RCA Phono: 1kΩ
- XLR: 600Ω
- Headphones: 32Ω
- Audio Effects: Auto Mixing, Echo Cancel, EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Multi-Band Compressor, Limiter
- Other Connectors:
- D-Sub (9-Pin)
- Mini D-Sub (15-Pin)
- USB 3.0/2.0
- Remote Control from PC
- Display: Graphic Colour LCD, 320 x 240 Touch Panel
- Other Functions:
- Memory (8 Types)
- Freeze (Input Video Captured)
- Output Fade (Audio, Video: White or Black)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 3A
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Dimensions: 339mm x 217mm x 87mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.4kg / 5lbs 5oz (Excluding AC Adaptor)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.