Roland S4000D Splitter & Power Distributor
Roland S4000D Splitter & Power DistributorDetails
The Roland S-4000D distributes the power and audio of your REAC device through a single CAT5e cable. The device takes your REAC signals and power, and can re-distribute it to the necessary M-48 mixer. This can be done with up to 40 channels, each with 24-bit audio quality for a crisp, detailed sound. Out of a total 10 ports, 8 have been equipped with rack embedded power for an effortless transmission. There’s a further two ports without power for a standard splitting function. The S-4000D is an essential for your M-48 personal mixer or for splitting devices.
Product Ref: 74430View Full Description
Buy on finance from £33.29 per month Finance from £33.29 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Roland Ethernet Audio Communication technology offers professional quality processing to your audio. The 24-bit/ 96kHz processing takes a high quality audio sample and then produces it with crisp clarity. REAC allows the Digital Snake’s signal to be split to a whole number of positions such as monitor, broadcast and recording. The whole processing of all the inputs and outputs can be sent down a single CAT5e cable, which stops excessive wiring and cluttering issues.
- Width: 482mm
- Height: 88mm
- Depth: 285mm
- Weight: 4.2KG
- RJ-45 EtherCon Connectors: 2
- REAC Embedded Power Indicators: 8
- REAC Red Power Indicators: 8
- Green Link Indicators: 10
- Orange ACT Indicators: 10
- Blue Power Indicators: 1
- Power Supply: AC 115V, AC 117V, AC 220V, AC 240V (50/60Hz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.