Roland Octapad SPD-30BK Total Percussion Pad Ultimate Bundle
Roland Octapad SPD-30BK Total Percussion Pad Ultimate BundleDetails
Product Ref: 49737View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.53 per month Finance from £22.53 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland Octapad SPD-30BK Total Percussion Pad, Black
Roland's original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The Octapad SPD-30 blends the worlds most essential electronic percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that's ready for the most demanding performers.
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, road-worthy design
Unlike the original Octapad PAD-8, which was strictly a MIDI controller, the Octapad SPD-30 is a controller that's packed with its own internal bank of sounds. Fifty kits are built into the SPD-30 essential sounds that span a musical universe of styles. You can customise the sounds with the onboard controls for tuning, muffling, attack, pitch sweep, and more. Its like having a truckload of customisable drum and percussion instruments in one portable package.Multi-Effects
Based on Roland's world-leading effects technology, the SPD-30s multi-effects engine will take your performances to another level. There are 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven Ambience types.Phrase Loop Function
The onboard Phrase Loop function lets you instantly create layered loops and phrases. You can record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to three layers. You can also save your phrase data on your USB Memory.Advanced Triggering Technology
The Octapad SPD-30 benefits from Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology. Each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing the ultimate in sensitivity with complete crosstalk rejection. In addition, you can connect four dual-trigger inputs plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD / PD / PDX / CY series), as well as to accept triggers from acoustic drums through Roland's RT series.
Boss FS-5U Unlatched Footswitch
The Boss FS-5U Unlatched Footswitch is an extremely useful pedal which allows you to momentarily engage a function on the connected system whilst you hold the pedal down unlike latch type switches which just changes the on/off status each time you press the switch giving you a range of unique uses.
Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand
The Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand is the successor to the Roland PDS-15 Stand and is designed to be used with Roland's HPD- and SPD-series instrument and features an improved angle clamp that provides 200 degrees of tilt.
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KNS6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. This is how your music is supposed to sound.
This closed-back around-the-ear design of the KNS 6400 Headphones brings you closer to your music and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix escape into open microphones and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring. Having consistent and accurate reproduction of your music or mix will help you achieve just what the artist intended, especially if the artist is you.
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years' experience in studio sound. Utilizing the latest in acoustic memory foam technology, the KNS 6400 ensures class-leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
Roland Octapad SPD-30BK Total Percussion Pad
- Built in Pads: 8 (Four external trigger inputs and provided, allowing you to connect pads)
- Instruments: Over 600
- Kits: 50
- Kit Chain: 9 Chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Colour, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect Types: Ambience (7 Types) Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Display: 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD)
- Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Output Jacks (L/MONO,R) (1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN Jack: (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks: x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4inch TRS phone type) MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT) USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Width: 541mm
- Depth: 272mm
- Height: 88mm
- Owners Manual
- AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Screws (M5 x 12mm) x4
- Pads (PD Series, PDX Series),
- Cymbals (CY Series)
- Kick Triggers (KD Series)
- Hi-Hats (VH-11)
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD Series)
- Pad Stand (PDS-10)
- All Purpose Clamp (APC-33)
- Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T)
- Pedal Switch (DP-2)
- Foot Switch (FS-5U, FS-6)
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- USB Memory: *Use USB memory sold by Roland. Roland cannot guarantee operation if other products are used
Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand
- Improved angle-adjustment clamp that offers 200 degrees of tilt
- Double-braced tripod, 2-section pipe with height adjustment that enables standing or sitting positions
- For use with Roland's HPD- and SPD-series instruments, which include the HPD-15, HPD-10, SPD-20, and SPD-S
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- System / Design: Dynamic
- Operating System: Closed-back
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminium wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1
- Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Up to 26 dBA
- Long Term Maximum Power Handling: 1000mW (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
- Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99 OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adaptor: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.