Roland M-5000C OHRCA 128 Channel Compact Mixing Console
Roland M-5000C OHRCA 128 Channel Compact Mixing ConsoleDetails
Product Ref: 74446View Full Description
Buy on finance from £213.00 per month Finance from £213.00 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-End Live Mixing Solution
The Roland M-5000C OHRCA is a 128-channel live mixing console, incorporating the latest technology, innovations with a versatile design to deliver this high-end mixer console. The Roland M-5000C OHRCA is at the forefront of mixing applications, providing 128 freely definable audio paths, with a wide range of analog and digital connectivity. It features everything you could require from a mixing console including expandable I/O, integrated Phantom Power, assignable controls; all based around a bright and responsive touch screen.
Exceptional Audio Fidelity
At the heart of the Roland M-5000C OHRCA is the carefully selected circuit architecture, which delivers the high sampling rate of 96kHz. The 24-bit/96kHz audio quality is thanks to the discrete circuitry that was specially designed for the M-5000C OHRCA. It combined careful component selection and architecture, separating analog and digital sound modules to deliver 72-bit linear summing circuitry. The integrated 16 x 16 USB audio interface provides everything you need for recording and playback, allowing you to capture live performances in immense detail.
The ergonomic layout and streamlined configuration, makes mixing easier than ever, basing its design on the principle of ‘freedom’. The design accommodates your own individual workflow, all centred around the 12-inch touch screen. The vivid and clear display provides all the information you need in high-definition. Each of the 16 encoders include rings that change colour depending how they are assigned, and matched with the on-screen parameters. Working in conjunction together the parameters and encoders allow you to make quick and intuitive changes, easier than ever before. The M-5000C features 20 faders in 3 banks, with each bank section boasting an ‘Isolate’ function that allows you to scroll and switch layers independently.
Versatile Analog & Digital Connectivity
With its exceptional audio fidelity, the Roland M-5000C OHRCA provides a wide range of digital and analog connections. There are 16 balanced XLR inputs with built-in Phantom Power on each channel for capturing studio-grade recordings. Also included are AES/EBU I/O, Headphone outputs, MIDI I/O, USB, Word Clock, Lan part and even a DB-25 P I/O port. The extensive range of connectivity ensures you are ready for any situation. It even features a talkback mic that allows for up to 4 locations for added flexibility. The mixing console can also be expanded with audio network expansion cards to provide connectivity for Dante, MADI, Waves SoundGrid, REAC and XI-SDI.
Multi-Effects Processors & DSP
The M-5000C also provides you with a wide range of EQs, delays, dynamics processors and more. There are 8 streo multi-effects in total including Reverb, Delay, Multi-Band Compressor and Dynamic EQ. These effect processors are based on renowned Roland effect processors including SRV-2000, SDE-3000, SDD-320, RE-201, CE-1, SPH-323 and SBF-325. In total, the mixing console provides 32 freely-assignable 31-band graphics EQs for maximum flexibility, allowing you to easily manage larger projects. Also includes is 24 DCAs with DCA spill. These are perfect for controlling larger numbers of input channels, such as string sections or drum tracks. Each channel also boasts dedicated DSP for a 4-band EQ, dynamic processor and delay.
Design & Construction
The compact yet roadworthy construction, makes it ideal for a go-to live mixing console solution. Its expandable interface can be viewed on a computer screen or via your iPad using the Remote Control software. The main output of the mixing console supports 5.1 surround sound, LCR and LR with built-in surround panning and stereo downmix for ultimate flexibility. The mixer can be used as a master or slave to other Roland REAC consoles and the REAC connections allow you to add stage boxes, monitoring system, recording devices and more. With its highly robust construction and immense attention to detail, the Roland M-5000C is one of the most sought-after mixing consoles on the market.
- Digital mixing console for live sound, recording, and broadcast
- Supports up to 300 inputs and 288 outputs at 96kHz, up to 448 at 48kHz
- Each input and output has dedicated DSP for a 4-band EQ, 2 dynamics processors, and delay
- Total of 32 freely-assignable 31-band graphic EQs
- 8 multi-effects processors based on classic Roland and BOSS effects
- 20 channel faders in 3 banks
- Mix-Minus function makes it easy to create mix-minus bus sends for recording and broadcast
- 24 DCAs with DCA spill
- 8 mute groups
- Exceptional sound quality thanks to 72-bit linear summing circuit
- Built-in 16 x 16 USB audio interface for recording and playback
- Dual expansion ports to add MADI, Dante, SoundGrid, or more REAC connectivity, sold separately
- Use the REAC connections to add Roland stage boxes, personal monitoring systems, and recording devices
- Can serve as a master or slave to other Roland REAC consoles like the M-480, M-300, and others
- 3 separate talkback locations make it easy to communicate throughout larger systems
- Add additional control surfaces via RS-232C, MIDI, GP I/O, and LAN
- Control your mix remotely via laptop or iPad
- Main output supports 5.1 surround, LCR, and LR, with built-in surround panning and stereo downmix
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.