Roland GO:MIXER Mixer for Smartphones
Roland GO:MIXER Mixer for SmartphonesDetails
Product Ref: 84164View Full Description
Spend another £165.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple & High Quality Soundtracks
It's easy to capture videos to share and promote your music but it's harder to ensure the audio is high quality. It's typically involved complicated and time consuming processes in post production but with the Roland GO:MIXER you don't need to worry about any of that. Capture your performances in the moment with plug and play convenience.
5 Sound Sources
Roland's Go:Mixer allows you to combine five sources at once including vocal mic, guitar, stereo keyboard and two stereo line-level devices (such as music players, drum machines etc.). Simply, set up your best live mix whilst monitoring the sound.
Share Your Best Music
If you want to be noticed for the right reasons, you need good quality sound to go with those videos. Ultra clean stereo digital audio with no background noise will really show you in your best light.
The GO:MIXER measures just 95mm/3.75 inches and 26 mm/1.1 inches deep so it's perfect for mobile use and can be kept with you in case inspiration or performance opportunities strike. No batteries are needed as it's powered by your smartphone
Sing Along Function
If you're a vocalist you'll benefit from the Roland GO:MIXER's ability to reduce the volume of the main vocal in any song. Simply connect a music player and use the Center Cancel function.
Ideal For Vloggers
It's not all about music. If you're a video blogger you will still benefit from having higher quality, professional sound. With the ability to mix narration, bumper music and other sources live with pristine audio, GO:MIXER lets you produce great-sounding videos quickly and efficiently.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Ideal for both desktop and mobile use
- Multiple inputs—connect a mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Plug and play—ready for immediate use right out of the box
- Connection cables for iOS and Android devices included
- Powered from the smartphone connection; no batteries or AC adapter required
- Center Cancel function for karaoke-style singing
Please note: the Roland GO:MIXER sends a stereo audio signal from its USB output. However, some Android smartphones may automatically convert the signal to mono.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.