Roland CM-30 30W Personal Monitor
Roland CM-30 30W Personal MonitorDetails
Versatile and portable the CM-30 CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial two-way speaker.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 10357View Full Description
Spend another £11.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The CM-30 is built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well. It can be easily and safely toted from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors features not found on any other monitors in the market.
Rugged, Compact, and Versatile
Like all members of the CUBE family, the CM-30 is a breeze to transport. From gig to gig, session to session, this amp travels light and performs big. It s built to withstand the rigors of the road, thanks to its metal grill cover and protective corner covers. While the CM-30 is well suited for home studio and monitoring applications, it can be used for live monitoring onstage.
Convenient front-mounted control w/ 2-band EQ
Sculpt your sound with the CM-30 s onboard 2-band equalizer. Dedicated knobs are provided for adjusting low and high frequencies. As with all other controls, the equalizer knobs are conveniently located on the front panel for quick access.
Each CM-30 is equipped with three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line, and two additional Aux inputs that support RCA pin (L, R) and stereo mini-phone connectors. So with one CM-30 you get four stereo inputs and one mono input. The Stereo Link function allows two CM-30s to be linked for true stereo output, which enables a total of eight stereo inputs, and two mono mic/line ins. The CM-30 offers more than enough inputs to simultaneously connect a microphone, a keyboard, a rhythm machine, and a CD player, or to function as a mini PA rig.
- Ultra-versatile monitor for studio, stage, and more
- 6.5" coaxial, 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- 30-watt output
- 3 input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and 2 additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, for a total of up to 8 stereo inputs and 2 mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for easy transport
- Rated Power Output: 30 W
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz):
- Channel 1(Mic/Line): -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2, 3 (Line): -20 dBu
- AUX IN 1, 2: -10 dBu
- Stereo Link Input: -10dBu
- Nominal Output Level: Stereo Link Out L, R: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 16 cm (6.5 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial 2-Way)
- Channel 1 (Mic/Line) Volume Knob
- Channel 2, 3 Volume Knobs
- Stereo Phones Level Knob
- Equalizer: Low Knob, High Knob
- Volume Knob
- Power Switch
- Channel 1 Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
- Channel 2, 3 Input Jack L (mono)(1/4" phone type)
- Channel 2, 3 Input Jack R (1/4" phone type)
- Aux In 1 Jack (RCA phono type)
- Aux In 2 Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Stereo Link Out Jacks L, R (1/4" phone type)
- Stereo Link In Jack (1/4" phone type)
- Stereo Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply: AC 117V, 230V, 240V
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Width: 214 mm - 8-7/16 inches
- Depth: 238 mm - 9-3/8 inches
- Height: 275 mm - 10-7/8 inches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.