View Full Description
Loop, Sample, Mangle and Glitch
The Roland Scooper is an ultra-modern effect that can sample, mangle, degrade and glitch captured loops of incoming audio. After capturing an audio loop, you can use Scooper to adjust the loop's pitch as well as process it through a filter section and various Scatter types that slice and warp individual steps. Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8" patch cables, you can independently control the Scatter type and depth, pitch, filter, sync trigger and Scatter on/off toggle.
Controls and Compatibility
Both the Scatter Depth and Scatter Type parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. Two inputs and two outputs make Scooper a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems, and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
Scooper also comes with the ability to fully customize the internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution "GRF" knobs. You can reprogram Scooper in real-time via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other Scooper users.
- Single Pass Looper with Dramatic Scatter Effects
- CV/Gate Parameter Control Including Delay Time, Feedback and Width
- Tape-top Unit or 12 HP Eurorack Mountable
- 24-Bit Knobs over 16 Million Steps of Resolution
- 15 Patchable Submodules, Expandable with Free Updates
- 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs with Dual-Mono or Stereo Capability
- 24-Bit/96Hz Audio Interface
- Re-Programmable via Mac, PC, iOS and Android
- AIRA Link Compatible
- Includes Braided Patch Cables
- Inputs: 2 x 3.5 mm Jack, 1 x 3.5 mm Remote In
- Outputs: 2 x 3.5 mm Jack
- Other Connections: 1 x DC Input, 1 x USB
- Controls: Scatter Depth, Scatter Type, Pitch, Filter, Sync Trig, Scatter, Volume, Rec/Play
- Rack Mount Size: 21 HP Eurorack
- Sample & Hold
- Ring Mod
- Filter 6dB
- Filter 12dB
- Stereo Mixer
- Curve Conv
- Gate Divider
- Trig to CV Delay Time
- MIDI Clock to Gate
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.