Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone
Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera MicrophoneDetails
The Rode VideoMicro is an extremely compact microphone designed for smaller cameras and mobile devices. Measuring just 80mm and weighing a mere 42g, the VideoMicro is small enough to take anywhere - providing you with everything you need to capture all of life's most important moments. This high-quality on-camera microphone comes equipped with a Rycote® Lyre® shock mount that isolates the mic from handling noise and a deluxe furry windshield that's perfect for eliminating unwanted noise when recording outside.
Product Ref: 63727View Full Description
Spend another £204.25 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rode VideoMicro is the latest addition to Rode's video microphone range, this new addition features a lightweight aluminium body, giving it a high level of RF rejection and is finished with high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating. This tiny microphone has the ability to be mounted off camera onto a boompole or mic stand and requires no batteries, meaning as soon as you plug it in it's ready to begin capturing incredible audio. The VideoMicro utilises a cardioid pick up pattern, capturing audio from in front of the camera and rejecting sound from the sides, resulting in more natural sounding audio indoors.
- Compact size and lightweight - only 80mm long and 42g
- All-metal microphone body
- No battery required - powered by camera plug-in power
- Rycote® Lyre® shock mount included
- Deluxe furry windshield included
- Cardioid pick up provides a more natural sound indoors
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET Impedance Converter
- Capsule: 0.50'' / 1.27mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Connector: 3.5mm (SC2 Cable Included)
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm Load)
- Sensitivity: -33dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
- Weight: 42g
- Dimensions: 21mm x 21mm x 80mm (H x W x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.