Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Complete DSLR Microphone Pack
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Complete DSLR Microphone PackDetails
Product Ref: 59048View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.23 per month Finance from £7.23 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Rode VideoMic Pro is based around a matched pair of high sensitivity 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules in a coincident XT pair providing a wide stereo image with natural depth. This mic is ergonomically designed to fit on a DSLR, consumer camcorders or large sensor video camera. The integrated shock mounting system provides superior isolation from unwanted vibrations that can degrade the sound. The lightweight and robust multi-strand cable provides excellent acoustic decoupling from a camera and offers lower noise transference than the traditional audio cable.
The rear of the Stereo VideoMic Pro features user-friendly power and equalization controls including a high pass filter at 75Hz designed to cut out noise generated by air conditioning, traffic and other low frequency interference. A -10dB PAD allows the user to reduce the sensitivity of the mic when recording louder sounds such as live music or sports events.
The Stereo VideoMic Pro also features a +20dB level boost to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras. When activated the often low quality camera preamp level can be reduced, resulting in a lower noise floor and clearer recording.
"Rode have once again given us an excellent new DSLR mic this time in the cuter than a button Rode Stereo Mic Pro. Super sound, crazily compact design. This is a massive improvement on the original Stereo VideoMic. Philip Bloom
"...the new Rode Stereo Video Mic is a little bit different. For starters, when you remove the foam windshield, the engineering underneath is simply breathtaking in its design and simplicity. It also solves a major problem for those who have embraced the world of dSLR video recording as the sound - if available - on dSLRs leaves rather a lot to be desired in the main." Auscam Online
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Features
- Broadcast recording quality on-camera microphone
- Matched pair 1/2" condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration
- Ultra lightweight, compact form factor
- On mic power and EQ controls
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 75Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8" thread for easy boompole mounting
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: CardioidPaired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery
- Weight: 115.00gm
- Dimensions: 130.00mmH x 66.00mmW x 108.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.