Rode S1 Condenser Microphone
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 04 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £12.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Quality Vocal Mic
- Studio Recording Quality Specification
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Rugged All Metal Construction
- Includes Case and Clip
Rode S1 Condenser Microphone— Live Performance Super Cardioid Condenser Microphone. The RODE S1 is designed specifically for 'no compromise' live vocal performance, but has also found a place in the studio where the performer wants to hold the recording mic.
Product Ref: 7996
The S1 utilises a true condenser transducer for studio quality sound reproduction. Its sophisticated high pass filter dramatically reduces undesirable low-frequency background and handling noise. The super cardioid pick-up pattern further limits background noise and virtually eliminates feedback.
The multi-stage mesh head filters breath, wind, and plosive noise without affecting sensitivity or frequency response. The hardened mesh head also protects the precision transducer from the rigors of live performance. The rugged ergonomic design of the S1 makes it extremely comfortable to hold and control during use.
The high level output of the S1 is electronically balanced to reduce loss over long cable runs.
"...offers a real step-up in quality when compared to its dynamic counterparts... To sum up, I would say that if you want studio-mic sound quality on stage, the RØDE S1 is one of the better options available." Sound on Sound Magazine
"A five-stage pop filter, an incredible 151 dB SPL, low THD and a supercardioid condenser element are reasons enough to make this mic a standard for any live event. This is a great handheld, condenser mic!" proaudioreview.com
- Studio recording quality specification
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Rugged all metal construction
- Attractive satin nickel finish
- Heat treated high strength mesh head
- Custom designed internal plosives screen
- Low handling noise
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 75 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 151dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 0.7 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +12.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 0.7 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -46 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (5 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 308gm
- Dimensions: 183mmH x 52mmW x 52mmD
You may also be interested in ...
|Shure SM86 Condenser Microphone||£169.00|
|Shure SM87A Condenser Microphone||£219.00|
|Samson Q8 Dynamic Microphone||£64.99|
|Samson C05 Handheld Condenser Mic||£49.99|
|Samson Q7 Cardioid Vocal/Instrument Mic||£28.99|
|Samson Q6 CL Hypercardioid Vocal Mic||£44.99|
|Rode NT6 Studio Condenser Microphone||£239.00|
|Peavey PVi 100 Microphone + XLR - XLR Cable||£26.00|
|Peavey PVi II Microphone + XLR - XLR Cable||£40.00|
Tell a friend about...
Rode S1 Condenser Microphone
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Rode S1 Condenser Microphone
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.