Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit
Rode RodeLink Newsshooter KitDetails
The Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit is so intuitive that it works straight out of the box. Utilising 2.4GHz encrypted digital transmission and providing up to a 100 meter range, the system offers eight discrete channels that can be setup within seconds - automatically selecting the strongest signal and ensuring your audio is always as reliable and secure as a cabled connection. The RodeLink Newsshooter Kit includes a TX-XLR transmitter and RX-CAM mountable receiver.
Product Ref: 63725View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.21 per month Finance from £10.21 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Newsshooter Kit
The Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit is the ideal wireless audio solution for reporters, podcasters and correspondents. The RodeLink Kit utilising a series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for maximum efficiency. The unit will automatically monitor the frequency range and select the best possible signal level, with a range of up to 100 metres. It gives you everything you need to shoot videos while connecting wirelessly to XLR microphones. The kit features a receiver and transmitter, with the receiver (RX-CAM) featuring a built-in mount for attaching it directly to your camera for added convenience. The RX-CAM receiver features a an easy-to-read OLED display, providing you with information on levels, battery status, channel selection and more. The receiver unit can be mounted using a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8’’ thread or belt-clip, the shoe mount can also be configured into two different positions for added versatility. The transmitter (TX-XLR) features a top XLR connection for connecting to a range of handheld microphone as well as shotgun microphones. The TX-XLR transmitter features a 3.5mm and headphone output for added convenience.
The TX-XLR is the XLR transmitter for the RodeLink digital wireless system. This transmitter provides one-touch sync with your RodeLink system as well as supplying P48 phantom power and a headphone output for monitoring. The TX-XLR is equipped with an OLED display that makes the settings clearly visible, a status LED and four step gain selection (0, 10, 20 or 30dB). This transmitter can be powered by 2 x AA batteries, a Sony NP-F battery or continuously via Micro USB.
The RX-CAM camera-mounted receiver for the RodeLink digital wireless system features an OLED display that provides information on level, battery status (for both the receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. The unit has the ability to be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8'' thread or belt-clip and delivers over 10 hours of operation from just 2 x AA batteries.
- Portable, premium-quality wireless microphone system
- Designed for use with audio/visual professionals, primarily cameramen and reporters
- Includes RX-CAM receiver and TX-XLR transmitter
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- Up to 100 metres range*
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One button pairing
- Three level gain control
- AA battery, Sony NP-F (transmitter) or USB powered
- Locking XLR input and headphone output on transmitter
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
- Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Fixed Frequency Agile System
- System Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Range (Distance): Up To 100m
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum Output Level: 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max Input Signal Level: 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max Latency: 4ms
- Power Source 2 x AA Battery / Sony NP-F / Micro USB
- Antenna: Internal
- Input Connection: XLR with Locking Collar / 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm - XLR / 10 kOhm - 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 120mm x 45mm x 45mm
- Weight: 222g
- Power Source: 2 x AA Battery / Micro USB
- Antenna: Internal
- Input Connection: 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket - Dual Mono
- Input Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Dimensions: 111mm x 65mm x 52mm
- Weight: 190g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.