Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack
£149.00 RRP £197.22
(including VAT @ 20%)
35 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 28 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £9.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- World's Quietest Studio Microphone
- Complete Vocal Recording Solution Pack
- Internal Capsule Shock Mounting
- Pop Shield, Shock Mount, 20ft Cable, Dust Cover & DVD
- RODE NT1-A Industry Standard Mic - High SPL Capability
Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack— The well-known RODE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" Cardoid Condenser Microphone is widely recognised as the world's quietest studio microphone. The NT1-A's self noise level of only 5dBA makes it ideal for vocal recording as well as voice overs, environmental recording and home studio use.
Product Ref: 15679
The RODE NT1 - A has become an industry standard. The 'world's quietest studio microphone' delivers the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only featured on some of the most expensive microphones.
Now available at Gear4music in the Complete Vocal Recording Solution this NT1-A package includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings. The RODE NT1-A microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20' cable, dust cover, an instructional DVD with useful recording tips and of course RODE's industry leading ten year warranty.
"The NT1-A is well suited to a wide range of recording tasks, and is built to a high standard of manufacture... If you don't like hiss building up in your recordings, courtesy of noisy mics and preamps, have a listen to the NT1-A - you won't hear a thing."
- Audio Technology
"I've yet to find an application where these mics didn't sound good."
- Electronic Musician
Click the button below to download the datasheet for the RODE NT1-A Microphone.
Click the button below to download the user manual for the RODE NT1-A Microphone.
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient - externally polarised 25mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Address Type: Side
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz 20,000Hz
- Output Impedence: 100Ω
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 5dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Dynamic Range: >132dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Signal/Noise: 88dB SPL (@ 1kHz, rel 1Pa per IEC651)
- Power Requirement: Phantom P48, P24
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Net Weight: 326g
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- SM6 shock mount
- Pop shield
- High quality XLR cable
- Mic dust cover
- Instructional DVD
If you're looking for a more complete set-up the NT1-A microphone pack is also available in a bundle with additional USB audio interface and Sennheiser closed back headphones - Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Bundle.
Tell a friend about...
Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.