Reloop RMX-90 DVS DJ Mixer
Reloop RMX-90 DVS DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 85288View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.58 per month Finance from £24.58 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Serato DJ Compatible
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS DJ Mixer is designed for both analog and digital DJs, with its versatile connectivity being suited to every DJ application possible. The 4-channel configuration features a 3-band EQ on each channel, allowing you to make seamless transitions between mixes. Each channel also features an additional control for the sound filter, allowing you to dial in both LP and HP filters for creating build-ups. The RMX-90 DVS DJ Mixer comes complete with a full version of Serato DJ as well as the DVS Expansion Pack. The plug-and-play design means that DVS can be used as soon as you are connected, and the mixer also comes complete with 2 Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl records.
USB Audio Interface
The Reloop RMX-90 DJ Mixer also features a dedicated 8 in/8 out USB audio interface. The high-resolution 24-bit audio interface delivers ultra-low latency performance, providing precise control and record movements. The exceptional digital architecture and 24-bit sample rate provides exceptional audio quality that is ideal for live performances. The interface is also designed to improve the speed and functionality when the mixer is connected to Serato DJ for a better performance. The RMX-90 DVS’s control elements are also MIDI-assignable and can be used in any compatible software with MIDI-learn feature.
Studio-Grade FX Unit
In addition to the built-in audio interface, the Reloop RMX-90 DVS Mixer also features a dedicated Beat FX unit. The Beat FX unit features 12 studio-quality effects which can be individually assigned for added control. The Beat FX unit features a wide range of effects including: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate and Tape Delay. These effects can also be synchronized via the BPM Adjust knob, with the dual high-resolution digital displays providing visual feedback for your FX parameters as well as routing.
Design & Connectivity
The highly intuitive layout of the Reloop RMX-90 DVS DJ Mixer provides you with ergonomic configuration that places all the major controls right at your fingertips. The highly robust design features a premium-quality, sleek surface and a deep black metallic housing for optimal durability. The built-in level meters are precise and quick to react, providing precise visual feedback. The built-in visual display is ideal for checking on parameters and other settings including the Beat FX unit. The RMX-90 DJ Mixer also features a range of connectivity including a top-panel XLR microphone input as well as a high retention USB 2.0 port that ensures the best possible stability for your USB connection. The active USB hub on the rear of the mixer is ideal for connecting further USB devices, ideal for external FX units, memory sticks and more.
- 4+1 channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Serato Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bipolar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construction: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- Filter resonance
- EQ frequency range (low, high)
- Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Faderstart via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Line: 7 x Line (RCA)
- Phono: 2 x Phono
- Microphone: 2 x Mic (6.3mm)
- XLR: Master XLR (Balanced)
- RCA: Master RCA (Unbalanced)
- Booth: 6.3mm Jack (Balanced)
- Record: Record RCA (Unbalanced)
- Headphones: 3.5/6.3mm Jacs
- EQ Range: @ 70Hz, 1kHz, 13kHz: -8 dB/+9 dB
- EQ Range Isolator: @ 70 Hz, 1kHz, 13kHz: -26 dB (Total Kill)/+9 dB
- EQ Range Mic: @ 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
- Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
- Weight: 7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.